I have qualms with people saying an all male party ISN'T a problem.

#281kirusuPosted 7/1/2013 6:52:20 PM
was not the first final fantasy game an all male party, as well as the third, and the dragon warriors 1,2 and possbily 3? an all male party is not a big deal. even if noctis is somehow gay why should it matter if the gameplay is awesome? anyways why should an all male lead just matter?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3aacvZJeK1qb1m9to1_500.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2O4_pacok
#282zodiac_swordPosted 7/1/2013 6:58:16 PM
kirusu posted...
was not the first final fantasy game an all male party, as well as the third.

Those parties where barely human. Also you could essential give them a female name and say "you're a female". They even made a female character in the DS version of FF3.
---
What do you think it means when a girl leaves a fake mustache at your house?
#283Eddie___DeanPosted 7/1/2013 6:59:15 PM
I don't think its a big problem- there shouldn't be rules as to how many males/ females should be in an RPG party. Maybe the story calls for an all male party and wouldn't make sense to have females and vice-versa. Would FF X-2 have been better if one of the party members was a guy? Probably not.

I definitely wouldn't want all FFs to be like this, but for one game I think its acceptable. Also, we have no idea if we've seen all of the characters yet and its possible there may be a female party member at some point.
#284zodiac_swordPosted 7/1/2013 7:06:00 PM
Eddie___Dean posted...
Would FF X-2 have been better if one of the party members was a guy? Probably not.

I disagree. I think making Paine a male would cause a ripple effect that would get rid of some of the undesirable aspects of X-2.
---
#285ChargrilledPosted 7/1/2013 7:15:29 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
It isn't a problem. Deal with it.

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#286zodiac_swordPosted 7/1/2013 7:28:09 PM
Chargrilled posted...
MysteryVeil posted...
It isn't a problem. Deal with it.

What is and isn't a problem usually varies from person to person. Things that are problems for you aren't always things that are problems for me and vice versa.
---
#287MadigariPosted 7/1/2013 7:32:06 PM
It's slightly disconcerting to see a Fo Fai topic stretching towards 500 with minimal rabble from Fo Fai himself. I don't like inconsistency.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
If you can't get what you want, then you come with me.
#288gullgullgullPosted 7/1/2013 7:41:55 PM
I, for one, think every video game cast should look like the Burger King Kid's Club.
#289MysteryVeilPosted 7/1/2013 7:46:26 PM
Madigari posted...
It's slightly disconcerting to see a Fo Fai topic stretching towards 500 with minimal rabble from Fo Fai himself. I don't like inconsistency.

Wait, TC is a man? Why did he try to assure us he wasn't a feminist then?

A man can be a feminist?
---
Disgaea 3 Platinum...100% to goal!
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
#290zodiac_swordPosted 7/1/2013 7:47:57 PM
gullgullgull posted...
I, for one, think every video game cast should look like the Burger King Kid's Club.

I don't know what that is but it sounds awful.
---