Think Nomura made Noctis look older because its been 7 years?

#1lemon_love01Posted 6/30/2013 5:03:35 PM
I mean it clearly shows that the changes made to his design aren't drastic as much as making him look older.. See his cheeks are a bit narrow now and his hair is shorter not to mention his features aren't as young. So i assumed he was going to be in his teens, but now he's in his early 20's. do you think Nomura would make these changes based on the time that has elapsed since the reveal of the character?
#2Lelouch71Posted 6/30/2013 5:08:26 PM
You are still obsess with age I see TC. At best he is 21 because in jrpgs 21 is basically a late 20s years old in our world who has some experience under their belt. Teenagers are more like our early to mid 20 years old. When you reach 30 you become an old man.

It's best to look at it from that angle. Jrpgs MC aren't going to be the same age as you forever. I can guess those days are behind you. By jrpgs standards I'm almost an old man despite being almost 26.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#3lemon_love01(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 5:19:02 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
You are still obsess with age I see TC. At best he is 21 because in jrpgs 21 is basically a late 20s years old in our world who has some experience under their belt. Teenagers are more like our early to mid 20 years old. When you reach 30 you become an old man.

It's best to look at it from that angle. Jrpgs MC aren't going to be the same age as you forever. I can guess those days are behind you. By jrpgs standards I'm almost an old man despite being almost 26.

Your right i do know how the age thing work in J-games & Anime, but i was more interested in the reason behind the changes.. TBH I enjoy Topics that talk about the characters personality and the like.. All I've been reading lately are topics that sadly discuss shower scenes and such. Not really my ideal chat lol

BTW I'm almost 26 mu self so HBD in advance Lelouch Vi Britania :)
#4Lelouch71Posted 6/30/2013 5:41:13 PM
Yeah those types of topics interest me more than all of this yaoi, No WOMENZ, and action rpg equal trash threads we get. Anyway thanks and early happy b-day to you.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"