The Official villainry "Random Enounter" Topic: Day 6

#21roxas9001Posted 7/2/2013 7:52:46 PM
UnderratedGamer posted...
roxas9001 posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
A couple of categories:

Who has the better appearance?

Who has the better personality?

Who was more of a threat? (game play and story wise)

Who would win in a fight?

Who is better developed?

1. Bart
2. The both of them lack a personality
3. Gameplay wise its Bart but Story wise its Kefka
4. Bart
5. Neither

Both of them have a personality. Learn the difference between "development" and "personality".

You seem mad
#22ZeroBeatt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 8:16:02 PM
roxas9001 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
A couple of categories:

Who is better developed?

1. Bart
4. Bart
5. Neither

Both of them have a personality. Learn the difference between "development" and "personality".

You seem mad

He's right though I do both have a personality. Just not much development to fall on.
---
FF: IX=T>VI>V>XII>IV>T-0>VII>TA>III>XI>IVTAY>TA2>VIII>I>X=II>XIII>XIII-2>XIV>X-2
Lost Odyssey>FFXIII
#23hmmmmnamePosted 7/2/2013 8:39:59 PM
Didn't Bart actually succeed in his (it's?) goal in the end though? He wanted to get defeated to bring out Orphan so it could get defeated to bring back the original creator for the salvation of the fal'cie via giving them limitless potential instead of limited (but still amazingly strong) power. Though in the end (or at least up until this point nothing has helped the Fal'cie yet, so I guess things didn't pan out after all...
---
See you Space Cowboy.
#24ZeroBeatt(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 8:44:58 PM
hmmmmname posted...
Didn't Bart actually succeed in his (it's?) goal in the end though? He wanted to get defeated to bring out Orphan so it could get defeated to bring back the original creator for the salvation of the fal'cie via giving them limitless potential instead of limited (but still amazingly strong) power. Though in the end (or at least up until this point nothing has helped the Fal'cie yet, so I guess things didn't pan out after all...

He wanted one of them to become Ragnarok and destroy Orphan. Instead they killed him together and become Ragnarok to stop cocoon from falling thus completing their focus to save cocoon.... I think >_>
---
FF: IX=T>VI>V>XII>IV>T-0>VII>TA>III>XI>IVTAY>TA2>VIII>I>X=II>XIII>XIII-2>XIV>X-2
Lost Odyssey>FFXIII
#25UnderratedGamerPosted 7/2/2013 10:42:23 PM
roxas9001 posted...
roxas9001 posted...
ZeroBeatt posted...
A couple of categories:

Who is better developed?

1. Bart
4. Bart
5. Neither

You seem mad

Correcting mistakes =/= getting mad
---
"We are all Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do." - Christopher Hitchens (1949-2011)