Turn-based combat is the past and outdated.

#1AgnisFFXVosophyPosted 7/7/2013 9:41:42 PM
I for one am glad that the turn-based/ATB system died after FF10. Turn based gets boring after an hour of gameplay. ARPGs are the future so FFans better get used to it.
---
~Official Agni of FF15
#2HeyItsZantPosted 7/7/2013 9:42:20 PM
You're just mad your game never came out, and your username is obsolete.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkmn347wsY
#3TinyTim01Posted 7/7/2013 9:45:40 PM
Yeah, you kind of jumped the gun on that one ROFL
#4UnderratedGamerPosted 7/7/2013 9:58:56 PM
This is only said by impatient children that can't keep an attention span for a bit.
---
"We are all Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do." - Christopher Hitchens (1949-2011)
#5MagnaderAlphaPosted 7/7/2013 10:05:37 PM
UnderratedGamer posted...
This is only said by impatient children that can't keep an attention span for a bit.

This. Not only that, anybody who things they have the right to speak for where the world is going, as a united culture, is always wrong. My friend, the world abhores people like you. They always will! Microsoft tried to tell use what the future held(as dictated by them) and they got there balls handed to them. Obviously they couldn't foretell THAT. LOL!
#6ShinGundamPosted 7/7/2013 10:17:24 PM
Man, you must be bitter about Agni.

Please, there is room for turnbased gameplay just like ARPGs and half MMOs.
#7JaymeNoelPosted 7/7/2013 10:32:13 PM
Turn-based isn't "outdated", per say. It's just not popular at the moment in hardly any RPGs.

Have a good story and I can adapt to just about any kind of gameplay in an RPG - that's just me, though.
---
twitter.com/jayme_stevens
"I don't know when it will be, but someday... I will conquer it. And I will do it without... false hope." - Yuna
#8AgnisFFXVosophy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:14:28 AM
HeyItsZant posted...
You're just mad your game never came out, and your username is obsolete.

I have 4 accounts on this site. This username means less to me than it does to you.

Try again, kiddo.
---
~Official Agni of FF15
#9SugarBoogersPosted 7/8/2013 6:57:29 AM
Standard Turn-based has its place. The ATB on the other hand is an abomination.
---
Oh delightful! The KH boards have gone to complete s*** and I was looking for a new place to chill.
- Me, being horribly mistaken about the Sticker Star Boards
#10ShinGundamPosted 7/8/2013 7:02:51 AM
SugarBoogers posted...
Standard Turn-based has its place. The ATB on the other hand is an abomination.

No? Grandia and X-2 are great.