To those that say Tetsuya Nomura made Stella look an underage child...

#11keybladesrusPosted 7/20/2013 2:41:40 PM
I don't get why people think she looks like a child. When I first saw her new look, I assumed she was 16 at the YOUNGEST. I showed my mom, and she assumed she was 20. Where are people getting this?
---
"My favorite color of poop is seven." - Seanbaby, cracked.com
The Official Nox of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Board
#121Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 4:09:59 PM
keybladesrus posted...
I don't get why people think she looks like a child. When I first saw her new look, I assumed she was 16 at the YOUNGEST. I showed my mom, and she assumed she was 20. Where are people getting this?

No way her face has passed 14, especially considering Noctis is 17/18.
---
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
#13EscaSyraPosted 7/20/2013 4:13:29 PM
He made her specifically for Romangelo.
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake
#14MagnaderAlphaPosted 7/20/2013 6:28:49 PM
There IS a reason some people make jokes about Asian women looking WAY younger than they actually are. And I can vouch for that. It might not be accurate to EVERY Asian woman, but I was in college with a Japanese girl. I was straight out of high school and befriended her, seeing a cute, foreign girl about my age. She was freakin' in her EARLY 30s!! Of course, you sometime get this with a lot of nationalities and races, the ever-young looking old people. With Asian girls, oddly enough, I found it more frequent of a thing. My friend's sister's Filipino, and she's in her mid-20s but looks eerily(and I say that in all seriousness) like a 12-year old girl.
#15HRskskyPosted 7/20/2013 9:43:22 PM
When my family from china visited and saw other highschool students, they thought they were teachers/adults. They wouldn't believe that they were high schoolers. Not trying to offend anyone but to them they thought looking so mature at that age is almost super growth or something. Women in Asia can look really young to foreigners. That creeps you guys out. But vice versa, western women looking so mature can also surprise a lot of Asians.
---
Want to localize Type-0 and see FF Versus? http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
-Official SANDVICH monster of GameFaqs
#16EscaSyraPosted 7/21/2013 1:38:05 AM
HRsksky posted...
When my family from china visited and saw other highschool students, they thought they were teachers/adults. They wouldn't believe that they were high schoolers. Not trying to offend anyone but to them they thought looking so mature at that age is almost super growth or something. Women in Asia can look really young to foreigners. That creeps you guys out. But vice versa, western women looking so mature can also surprise a lot of Asians.

It doesn't creep Romangelo out.
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake
#17MagnaderAlphaPosted 7/21/2013 3:50:39 PM
HRsksky posted...

That might be the reason some of the FFVIII characters look "overaged". I've tend to notice that, if the characters aren't exaggerated cartoony, super young or considerably older, those mainly of the teen age tend to fall in either extremity(I'm talking about Nomura's characters). Oddly enough, think the only ones Nomura designed that look somewhat "teenage" are the "spunky girls"(Yuffie, Selphie, Rikku, Vanille) and Hope. Sans Selphie, the majority of the teen cast in FFVIII look well into their 20s(in case of Quistis and Seifer, they look like they are pushing 30).
#18NightEnigmaPosted 7/21/2013 4:17:56 PM
Tbh New Stella just look more anime-ish and generic than before not younger.... she's most likely the same age as Noctis.

I really like the black haired woman's face tho imo she's just so gorgeous especially her eyes it's too bad she's not Noct's love interest instead. :(
---
Rock Music FanGirl.