Exploration.

#11kupo1705Posted 7/23/2013 4:27:40 PM
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...
DQVIII to scale overworld.
If not that, something akin to Xenoblade, FFXII or the like with the connected areas.
I'd even be down for a traditional world map a la Ni No Kuni.

I still havent play NNK , how do they handle it? Like classic FF?

Yes.
#12GigantLuffyPosted 7/23/2013 4:28:16 PM
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...
If not that, something akin to Xenoblade, FFXII or the like with the connected areas.

Like classic EFF EFF but with DRAGONZZZ instead of Airships
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX and Shin Megaten IV
#13BlazingRainPosted 7/23/2013 5:32:20 PM
I'd like something like DQ VIII but I expect it'll either be like FF XII or LR.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#14AshleyRiot223(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 5:33:14 PM
kupo1705 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Yes.

I see, might put it higher at games to play.
---
"I, too, have played my part. Let us leave the rest to this Ashley. He is the one you have chosen. ...I know what must be done." Duke Aldous Bardorba
#15Valcrist_Mk2Posted 7/23/2013 10:46:22 PM
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Not at all. The game is very overhyped. It is the most average game I ever played. Everything in it is average.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2CmNMx52Z_k
And then he kicked the bucket by overdosing.
#16heartlesshero17Posted 7/24/2013 12:13:49 AM
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Not at all. The game is very overhyped. It is the most average game I ever played. Everything in it is average.

Yes. Honestly, the game does not a damn thing special or great at all. I got to where you have to save that dragon before I started a very long break on this game

By no means is it a bad game. I just don't think its great. Its so standard in almost every regard. Except music. That is pretty good.

All around, its a very standard rpg. But hey if you missed classic style rpg features and tales, then yeah go for it. Otherwise, honestly you could spend your time on something better

*runs from NNK fans*
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#17BlazingRainPosted 7/24/2013 2:39:57 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Yes. Honestly, the game does not a damn thing special or great at all. I got to where you have to save that dragon before I started a very long break on this game

By no means is it a bad game. I just don't think its great. Its so standard in almost every regard. Except music. That is pretty good.

All around, its a very standard rpg. But hey if you missed classic style rpg features and tales, then yeah go for it. Otherwise, honestly you could spend your time on something better

*runs from NNK fans*

Just about every old school JRPG released this gen is overrated.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#18AshleyRiot223(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 6:29:26 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

*runs from NNK fans*

Well, most JRPG this gen, for PS3 not handheld were not groundbreaking. Sometimes execution trumps innovation. Thank atleast for telling me it aint a bad game. Im def gonna give it a try.,
---
"I, too, have played my part. Let us leave the rest to this Ashley. He is the one you have chosen. ...I know what must be done." Duke Aldous Bardorba
#19ZeroBeattPosted 7/24/2013 8:46:31 AM
It looks pretty darn open ended. I'm curious as to how they'll use barriers in this game.
---
FF: IX=T>VI>V>XII>IV>T-0>VII>TA>III>XI>IVTAY>TA2>VIII>I>X=II>XIII>XIII-2>XIV>X-2
Lost Odyssey>FFXIII
#20TehAssasinPosted 7/24/2013 9:08:12 AM
I'm leaning towards Dragon Quest VIII, but now seamless, larger and better graphic fidelity. In fact, I'm 98.75% sure that's how they would do the overworld.

Worth noting that Noctis can swim, so I think it's not too far-fetched to think that we can also explore the sea and dive into the ocean.
---
We live in a world where Time and Eternity gets a release outside of Japan and Final Fantasy Type-0 doesn't.