Exploration.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...
DQVIII to scale overworld.
If not that, something akin to Xenoblade, FFXII or the like with the connected areas.
I'd even be down for a traditional world map a la Ni No Kuni.

I still havent play NNK , how do they handle it? Like classic FF?

Yes.
3 years ago#12
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...
If not that, something akin to Xenoblade, FFXII or the like with the connected areas.

Like classic EFF EFF but with DRAGONZZZ instead of Airships
Official Getter Robo of your heart
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX and Shin Megaten IV
3 years ago#13
I'd like something like DQ VIII but I expect it'll either be like FF XII or LR.
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
3 years ago#14
kupo1705 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Yes.

I see, might put it higher at games to play.
"I, too, have played my part. Let us leave the rest to this Ashley. He is the one you have chosen. ...I know what must be done." Duke Aldous Bardorba
3 years ago#15
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Not at all. The game is very overhyped. It is the most average game I ever played. Everything in it is average.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2CmNMx52Z_k
And then he kicked the bucket by overdosing.
3 years ago#16
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Not at all. The game is very overhyped. It is the most average game I ever played. Everything in it is average.

Yes. Honestly, the game does not a damn thing special or great at all. I got to where you have to save that dragon before I started a very long break on this game

By no means is it a bad game. I just don't think its great. Its so standard in almost every regard. Except music. That is pretty good.

All around, its a very standard rpg. But hey if you missed classic style rpg features and tales, then yeah go for it. Otherwise, honestly you could spend your time on something better

*runs from NNK fans*
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
3 years ago#17
heartlesshero17 posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

Yes. Honestly, the game does not a damn thing special or great at all. I got to where you have to save that dragon before I started a very long break on this game

By no means is it a bad game. I just don't think its great. Its so standard in almost every regard. Except music. That is pretty good.

All around, its a very standard rpg. But hey if you missed classic style rpg features and tales, then yeah go for it. Otherwise, honestly you could spend your time on something better

*runs from NNK fans*

Just about every old school JRPG released this gen is overrated.
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
3 years ago#18
heartlesshero17 posted...
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
AshleyRiot223 posted...
Tiael posted...

*runs from NNK fans*

Well, most JRPG this gen, for PS3 not handheld were not groundbreaking. Sometimes execution trumps innovation. Thank atleast for telling me it aint a bad game. Im def gonna give it a try.,
"I, too, have played my part. Let us leave the rest to this Ashley. He is the one you have chosen. ...I know what must be done." Duke Aldous Bardorba
3 years ago#19
It looks pretty darn open ended. I'm curious as to how they'll use barriers in this game.
FF: IX=T>VI>V>XII>IV>T-0>VII>TA>III>XI>IVTAY>TA2>VIII>I>X=II>XIII>XIII-2>XIV>X-2
Lost Odyssey>FFXIII
3 years ago#20
I'm leaning towards Dragon Quest VIII, but now seamless, larger and better graphic fidelity. In fact, I'm 98.75% sure that's how they would do the overworld.

Worth noting that Noctis can swim, so I think it's not too far-fetched to think that we can also explore the sea and dive into the ocean.
We live in a world where Time and Eternity gets a release outside of Japan and Final Fantasy Type-0 doesn't.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived