Do you want Magic Points to return in this game?

#1ShinGundamPosted 7/23/2013 4:49:57 PM
Well, the older PV showed an MP gauge, wherein you gain MP via a 'charge' bar or something like that.

How do you feel about MP in general?

Honestly, I don't like running out of MP. I don't have specific examples but i am not sure why MP recovery is always limited or suffer from lack of items or being super expensive in RPGs.
#2gamersince1993Posted 7/23/2013 4:51:49 PM
ShinGundam posted...
Well, the older PV showed an MP gauge, wherein you gain MP via a 'charge' bar or something like that.

Honestly, I don't like running out of MP. I don't have specific examples but i am not sure why MP recovery is always limited or suffer from lack of items or being super expensive in RPGs.

i would MP points to return actually.it forces u to conserve resources and play smart
#3GigantLuffyPosted 7/23/2013 4:53:31 PM
MP will probably be in this. Prompto would be too OP if he could spam his Limit Break "Bust-A-Nut" on every male monster.

Every monster is male btw because there are no women in this game. If you didn't know...
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX and Shin Megaten IV
#4kupo1705Posted 7/23/2013 4:56:01 PM
Of course, otherwise you could just spam powerful magic or heal spells.
#5ShinGundam(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 4:59:04 PM
gamersince1993 posted...
ShinGundam posted...

i would MP points to return actually.it forces u to conserve resources and play smart

Honestly, it is just force me to farm/grind and make more money to buy these expensive MP recovery items than play smart.
#6ShinGundam(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 5:04:12 PM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...

I am already spamming delicious melee attacks at free-cost and HP recoveries are always cheap and rarely need it thanks to good armors and shields.
#7xdividebyzeroxPosted 7/23/2013 5:06:08 PM
Isn't it in already?
---
Witness of the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones. Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge...
#8kupo1705Posted 7/23/2013 5:08:55 PM
ShinGundam posted...
kupo1705 posted...

I am already spamming delicious melee attacks at free-cost and HP recoveries are always cheap and rarely need it thanks to good armors and shields.

You seem to have played this game already.
How is it?
#9GigantLuffyPosted 7/23/2013 5:12:11 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ShinGundam posted...
kupo1705 posted...

How is it?

The action caused his PSQuadruple to melt when he reached the bath scene.
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX and Shin Megaten IV
#10ShinGundam(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 5:13:03 PM
kupo1705 posted...
ShinGundam posted...
kupo1705 posted...

How is it?

Huh?I am talking about old school RPGs.