Transsexual characters in Final Fantasy - yes or no?

#31HeracylostPosted 7/30/2013 12:26:23 AM
Most look tranzitized in them now anyways. What's the big deal. Play a FF x on up you won't find a manly man in the bunch. Unless they're all scared up, old and grumpy.
#32heartlesshero17Posted 7/30/2013 1:49:17 AM
Yeah sure, why not. A good character is a good character. Don't care what the character actually really is
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#33nfobiaPosted 7/30/2013 2:12:50 AM
Not in FF but for Drakengard 3 maybe or some other Yoko Taro game.
#34heartlesshero17Posted 7/30/2013 4:02:44 AM
nfobia posted...
Not in FF but for Drakengard 3 maybe or some other Yoko Taro game.

One in the manga prequel is a dude btw. So either its a different One(which is likely), One is just a pretty boy in game, or she goes through some sort of transformation between manga and the prequel.

So...It might have actually happened XD
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#35____bob____Posted 7/30/2013 8:32:03 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
BaconPancakes posted...
Not as a playable character, though it would be funny to see some drag queens in a FF game.

If you don't know what you're talking about you should be quiet.

Crossdressers are not transexuals.

And honestly no - the fanbase is a bunch of immature 14 year old boys (either in reality or in mindset) who care more about breast jiggle physics than decent writing or characters, so even if SE was capable of writing a good transexual character (they aren't) it wouldn't be well received - because, as evidenced by the posts here, people don't even know what a transexual person is.

I agree with this post 100%
---
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio
#36kilaudePosted 7/30/2013 4:05:43 PM
____bob____ posted...
BaconPancakes posted...
Not as a playable character, though it would be funny to see some drag queens in a FF game.

And honestly no - the fanbase is a bunch of immature 14 year old boys (either in reality or in mindset) who care more about breast jiggle physics than decent writing or characters, so even if SE was capable of writing a good transexual character (they aren't) it wouldn't be well received - because, as evidenced by the posts here, people don't even know what a transexual person is.

Holy Sh**, so if having transexuals in a game that I like, does not appeal to me, suddenly I'm a 14 year-old child? Wow. Seems like you're the immature here.
#37Dabrikishaw15Posted 7/30/2013 5:16:55 PM
____bob____ posted...
BaconPancakes posted...

---
Fact: All fanbases are unpleaseable, deal with it.
Official Jiminy Cricket of the Kingdom Hearts III Boards
#38SpiritSephirothPosted 7/30/2013 7:48:15 PM
kilaude posted...
____bob____ posted...
BaconPancakes posted...

Holy Sh**, so if having transexuals in a game that I like, does not appeal to me, suddenly I'm a 14 year-old child? Wow. Seems like you're the immature here.

Ignore them. Anyone that does not seem to view the world exclusively in their opinion and philosophy is immediately deemed to be an "idiot" and "close minded". Don't bother wasting your time on them.
---
PSN: G-e-n-e-s-i-s, Steam: Blackisrafil, MGO (EU): Rubedo
White knight chronicles: Rubedo, Alessia
#39king_gimpyPosted 7/30/2013 8:05:41 PM
Wasn't one of the villains in Chrono Trigger (I know, not an FF) a transexual?
---
A New Messiah, Another Lie
A New Messiah, To Be Denied
#40FreshSushiPosted 7/30/2013 8:51:20 PM
I don't understand Japan's obsession with trans. And not regular trans either, they always gotta be eccentric.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4