POLL: What's your most favorite NES FF & why?

#11vahn65Posted 8/11/2013 10:00:44 PM
Final fantasy III it combines the best elements from I and II and is just a overall joy of a game i like the original better then the remake by far one of my favorite in the series
#12TiaelPosted 8/14/2013 4:45:17 AM(edited)
FFIII, job system, multiple airships, submarine, the music, Mini/Toad being useful outside of battles and being used to enter towns/dungeons I thought was a neat quirk.
Also loved the DS remake, and the PSP port, which removed the MogNet crap, plus option to use the Famicom version OST.

If there was no III, I'd say II.
But I'm one who loved the leveling system, and it serving as the basis for the SaGa games.
That and it's more story driven.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Final Fantasy III, Bioshock Infinite, Tales of Graces f
-Dragon Quest is the best
#13m0rningstarPosted 8/19/2013 12:24:03 PM(edited)
FF_Finisher posted...
Weltall548 posted...
II because it has a plot.

III was good and had I played it when it first came out I might have said that. Though playing it after V it just didn't seem that impressive. I did think using mini to access areas was cool though.

Though II still had the better story.
---
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf
#14gamingratPosted 8/19/2013 12:29:27 PM
I havent played the originals but judging on the psp remakes of 1 and 2, plus the ds remake of 3, id have to say 2. i loved how the games leveling worked, and it was so fun going to mysidia the moment i got minwu. really helped to level him up for the soul of rebirth, and joseph too
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series