so wait FFXII is all of a sudden a good game

#471KOTRsssPosted 8/17/2013 5:18:07 AM
xerogame posted...
I have a BF he is a bear

pix
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#472xerogame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 8:02:49 AM
KOTRsss posted...
xerogame posted...
I have a BF he is a bear

pix

not that kind of bear
#473Emperor_EvulzPosted 8/17/2013 12:14:47 PM
KOTRsss posted...
xerogame posted...
I have a BF he is a bear

pix

Think Sabin, and that is what a bear he is referring to is.
#474KOTRsssPosted 8/17/2013 12:33:14 PM
I know very well what he is referring to.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#475FireMage7777Posted 8/17/2013 12:34:10 PM
xerogame posted...
i won the debate

LOL no. Using fail troll logic automatically disqualifies you from winning
---
"That challenge guy" from The Legend Of Dragoon board
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#476SugarFlakesPosted 8/17/2013 1:00:28 PM
I got FF12 as a birthday gift from a friend when I was in high school. I always lost interest after the rouge tomato side quest. I could not for the life of it get into it. A couple of years later I decided to try it again. At first I thought it wasn't as bad as I remembered. But then when I realized how big the worlds were I fell in love with it. So many things you could do in it. And the gambit system was great too. The characters weren't as bland as I thought either. Each one was unique and likeable in their own way. (especially Balthier <3) It's my favorite FF now.

So I guess it's one of those games that get better over time. As for FF10, I liked it too. It's my third favorite from the series. But honestly I would prefer a FF12 hd release then a FF10 one. But that's just me.
---
Fish sticks are yummy ._.
#477xerogame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:51:41 PM
SugarFlakes posted...
I got FF12 as a birthday gift from a friend when I was in high school. I always lost interest after the rouge tomato side quest. I could not for the life of it get into it. A couple of years later I decided to try it again. At first I thought it wasn't as bad as I remembered. But then when I realized how big the worlds were I fell in love with it. So many things you could do in it. And the gambit system was great too. The characters weren't as bland as I thought either. Each one was unique and likeable in their own way. (especially Balthier <3) It's my favorite FF now.

So I guess it's one of those games that get better over time. As for FF10, I liked it too. It's my third favorite from the series. But honestly I would prefer a FF12 hd release then a FF10 one. But that's just me.

i tried playing again a few years ago...i hated it even worst
#478xerogame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:51:59 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
xerogame posted...
i won the debate

u lost
#479XxVERSUSxXPosted 8/17/2013 1:57:36 PM
It wasn't a bad game but it wasn't a good game either. The story was was good but lacked the wow factor of previous games in the franchise. I think this was due to a sever lack of character development in the game. Vaan should have never made it into the game his character added nothing to the story or plot and to this day I still don't know what he was doing in the game. The other characters had decent back stories but lacked emotional connection and depth.

The Battle system in XII was decent but wasn't revolutionary I felt it fit the games personality though but could have been a little more strategic in its design. The gamble system felt severely out of place like it was a last minute rushed concept, easy to understand but poorly implemented.

I don't think it helped either that the game was stated to take place in Ivalice either. This statement lifted the expectations in fans on how the game would look and feel. In the end the game failed to live up to being within the realm of Ivalice.

and just to note these are nothing more then my opinions for FFXII
#480FireMage7777Posted 8/17/2013 2:02:18 PM
xerogame posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
xerogame posted...
i won the debate

u lost

Back up that claim t-cup, as so far all you've done is say love isn't an emotion and been proved wrong every time
---
"That challenge guy" from The Legend Of Dragoon board
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/