POLL: What's your most favorite PS1 FF and why?

#11gamingratPosted 8/14/2013 8:31:49 AM
Holystar posted...
Not sure why, but unlike about everybody else, I enjoyed FFVIII the most out of those four... and overpowering my charas thanks to the junction system was even more fun!

this
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#12ADGeistPosted 8/14/2013 9:41:20 AM
i like 7 and 9 but i picked 9 because i like the characters more
#13Bane766Posted 8/14/2013 10:03:58 AM
In my order of preference-with Spoilers!!!!! Oh and Firemage it's all just opinion :P
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
FFT-Great story-very in depth and political. And sad at points. Love the battle system, customization, sidequests. Also was cool how you could do the sidequest for Cloud. Just a fantastic game.

FF7-Good story. Good characters-I didn't have one I didn't like. One of the most shocking moments in all my gaming experiences was having Seph kill Aerith. That was just heartwrenching at the time. Loved the materia system. Gold saucer was a blast. Summons were great. Loved the Weapons sidequests as they were relatively hard-and awesome looking.

FF9-Took me a second playthrough, years later to appreciate this game. Good game. Nice customization. I thought the story was decent. Pretty good characters. Lots of exploration and sidequests. Love the fan service to the previous FF games.

FF8-Good story. The love story was off putting to some, but I liked it quite a bit. I loved the draw system, thought it was quite innovative. Good characters for the most part, altho some were annoying. Decent sidequests.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#14Emperor_EvulzPosted 8/19/2013 6:53:49 PM
Valcrist_Mk2 posted...
I dunno, I liek them all equally and they are all special to me in a way. Even VIII.

---
DrunkBeardGuy - Science seriously needs to create the technology to punch through the internet
#15Gamegeek123Posted 8/19/2013 7:01:37 PM
1. FFT - It was actually FUN, strategic, and I had the drive to finish it
2. FFVII - Good cast with a bad protagonist, I actually finished this game with multiple ons and offs
99999. FFIX - Painfully slow, boring, possibly the worst FF in the series

Never played VIII
---
Shogunate