FINAL FANTASY XV Official Mexican/American Release Date

#31Kit_SakurazukaPosted 8/21/2013 6:53:55 PM
But...Neither January 10th nor October 1st of 2015 are Tuesdays, and don't new games always come out on Tuesdays?

Not sure which I'd like better...January would be a lot sooner, but my birthday is in the middle of october, and this game would be the best present ever...And considering that I'll probably be importing the Japanese version anyway, waiting a little longer for an English copy wouldn't kill me...
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Kingdom Hearts: 3D, Soul Calibur V (Leixia), Hakuoki: DotFB, GoC: Pandora's Reflection.
#32jessevalePosted 8/21/2013 6:58:20 PM
RiukuRazi posted...
ValorZrayk posted...
Dude that says October 1st 2015...

But seriously, January 10th seems reasonable.

Get with the rest of the world. Everywhere else, the day comes first and then the month. In the U.S. the month comes first which makes no sense. Mexican speaking here.

I like dd/mm/yyyy better myself, and am Canadian, not sure which is official here since I see both often, but mm/dd/yyyy actually makes perfect sense, because it's short for how you say it: 02/01 = February first. Instead of The first of February, which is silly. Then again, people make fun of us for saying "grade 5" instead of "I'm in fifth grade," so that's probably why I think it's silly.
---
Eagerly awaiting FFXIV's inevitable failure. Even a fantastic game cannot withstand initial bad press & the long-dead MMO format. Sad but true.
#33RasukouPosted 8/21/2013 8:16:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34HermeticJusticePosted 8/21/2013 8:31:04 PM
jessevale posted...
RiukuRazi posted...
ValorZrayk posted...

Get with the rest of the world. Everywhere else, the day comes first and then the month. In the U.S. the month comes first which makes no sense. Mexican speaking here.

I like dd/mm/yyyy better myself, and am Canadian, not sure which is official here since I see both often, but mm/dd/yyyy actually makes perfect sense, because it's short for how you say it: 02/01 = February first. Instead of The first of February, which is silly. Then again, people make fun of us for saying "grade 5" instead of "I'm in fifth grade," so that's probably why I think it's silly.

ever heard of cinco de mayo or fourth of july

I prefer dd/mm/yyyy though because each is updated left to right in order

I understand what you mean, though latin speakers are notorious for flipping around english phrases, even with names, last name will go first and vice versa
---
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
#35rpglover13Posted 8/21/2013 8:45:38 PM(edited)
ValorZrayk posted...

Actually no. It looks like October 1st, but in Spanish they put the day in front of the month. The only reason I know this is because of my high school Spanish teacher who made us all right it that way, way back when.
#36RiukuRaziPosted 8/21/2013 9:39:37 PM
Danahell posted...
We should make this the official FFXV mexican topic!

Si yo puedo hacerlo, tu puedes hacerlo!
---
Check out my band: Facebook.com/Hemingway.musicians and stories at Booksie.com/Riuku and ifgenerous fund my band athttp://igg.me/at/hemingwaybrains/x/4289718
#37rko808Posted 8/22/2013 1:24:01 AM
No creo que sea la fecha verdadera, Gameplanet no tiene conexiones secretas que Gamestop no tenga. A mi se me hace que es puro pedo y que este guey no sabe nada. La producción de este juego a sido un desmadre y voy a hablar español y al que no le guste que..... su madre
#38RiukuRaziPosted 8/22/2013 8:15:07 AM
rko808 posted...
No creo que sea la fecha verdadera, Gameplanet no tiene conexiones secretas que Gamestop no tenga. A mi se me hace que es puro pedo y que este guey no sabe nada. La producción de este juego a sido un desmadre y voy a hablar español y al que no le guste que..... su madre

Viva Mexico!
---
Check out my band: Facebook.com/Hemingway.musicians and stories at Booksie.com/Riuku and ifgenerous fund my band athttp://igg.me/at/hemingwaybrains/x/4289718
#39GODDUKEMONEXA(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 6:44:28 PM
what is the reason because this is not real?
#40DanahellPosted 8/29/2013 6:52:36 PM
Porque te tocas por las noches

olololololo
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water