I don't like. .

#1BlizzNstormPosted 9/10/2013 9:00:37 PM
Noctis choice of clothing. He looks poor. Will we be able to change the playable characters clothing? This game has been in development for a long as time.

I feel we have the right to. Lol. Lots and lots of clothing. They should make a create your clothing mini game. Similar to star oceans create your food/dish. And be able to upload them online.

Just being creative. I also want to be able to customize the airship or car for transportation.

Hidden secrets in the game. Which will keep me playing it trying to find them all.

Customize the blades or weapon of choice.

Expensive potions spells and clothing. And a hunger meter that effects your battles if you haven't eaten or slept in days.

Status effects! !

Red Light district for the fellas.
#2yosimba2000Posted 9/10/2013 9:37:46 PM
yeah... that food aspect? not final fantasy. go play some camping simulator.
#3theofficefan99Posted 9/10/2013 9:56:38 PM
Highly doubt it considering this game will have pre-rendered CGI cinematics spread throughout the game.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#4SaydeWindsaurPosted 9/10/2013 10:22:35 PM
I wouldn't cancel out the possibility of alternate outfits just because the game will utilize pre-rendered footage here and there. Afterall, it's not too uncommon to see games where developers implement alternate outfits despite the inconsistencies this poses with some of the games cinematics.

With that said, should this game have alternate outfits, I don't envision it being a very extensive, detailed, and highly customizable feature. We might get a couple unlockable outfits for the controllable party members and a few extras for DLC. But that's about the extent of what I'd realistically hope for.
#5ShinGundamPosted 9/10/2013 11:10:13 PM
BlizzNstorm posted...

Expensive potions spells and clothing. And a hunger meter that effects your battles if you haven't eaten or slept in days.

Hydlide 3?
#6Pirate_BalthierPosted 9/10/2013 11:17:32 PM
Ugh, I hate when games make you go hungry or thirsty or tired, it breaks the pace having to stop every now and then to eat/drink or rest, it's more cumbersome than anything. Next people are going to ask for bathroom stops.
---
http://d22dmam3ig6p12.cloudfront.net/media/pics/art_9164_id_1.jpeg
I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.
#7rito1995Posted 9/10/2013 11:54:49 PM
Pirate_Balthier posted...
bathroom stops.

=))
---
Keep calm & wait for FF XV !!!
#8PhizulzPosted 9/11/2013 12:41:06 AM
I wouldn't mind costumes for Noctis and the crew, but that should be low on the priority list since they can just release them as DLC. For now I'd rather they focus on the combat, creating interesting side missions and secret bosses, weapons.
#9XenilPosted 9/11/2013 2:47:18 AM
How does Noctis look poor?
#10BlizzNstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 4:02:32 AM
yosimba2000 posted...
yeah... that food aspect? not final fantasy. go play some camping simulator.

It can be put in as a status effect to make the gameplay harder. Most final fantasies were very easy to beat including Kingdom Hearts. They are making changes to final fantasy and that's why this is highly anticipated