I don't like. .

#11BlizzNstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 3:06:07 AM
Pirate_Balthier posted...
Ugh, I hate when games make you go hungry or thirsty or tired, it breaks the pace having to stop every now and then to eat/drink or rest, it's more cumbersome than anything. Next people are going to ask for bathroom stops.

This IS a fantasy based on reality Lol. . But why have towns with inns and beds just to save the game file. .
#12Setsugekka2Posted 9/11/2013 3:09:50 AM
Trust me, as soon as you see the exorbitant price tags ROEN likes to put on their clothes (they designed the clothes for FFXV) you'll start believing that Noctis has money.
#13BlizzNstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 4:10:29 AM
Setsugekka2 posted...
Trust me, as soon as you see the exorbitant price tags ROEN likes to put on their clothes (they designed the clothes for FFXV) you'll start believing that Noctis has money.

Maybe it's the style of clothes I don't like. Or just his pants. . Looks like capri's that girls use to wear. It makes his boots look big and ugly
#14RagirothPosted 9/11/2013 6:34:36 AM
YOU look poor!

But I would like there to be alternate outfits. Especially like his original outfit.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#15BlizzNstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:01:02 AM
Ragiroth posted...
YOU look poor!

But I would like there to be alternate outfits. Especially like his original outfit.

I like the original outfit wayyyy better. But it resembled clouds outfit. And that's not good for a new final fantasy character of course.
#16AshyNutsPosted 9/11/2013 3:31:19 PM
The TC is exactly whats wrong with the fanbase and the main reason why LR looks the way that it does now. Something that is probably crucial to the story has to be removed because the OP doesn't like it. It isn't sassy enough for her. It is sexy enough or doesn't show enough camel toe.
And I bet the moment more details come out, the TC will buy excuses not to purchase this game.
---
Martyr of the Final Fantasy fanbase
#17BlizzNstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 6:50:16 PM
I'm going to buy this game anyways. If your an rpg gamer and don't get this game. . You will surely be missing out
#18PainsPerceptionPosted 9/11/2013 8:37:04 PM
I liked his first look a bit more tbh

i hope we can change what he looks like throughout the game
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards