Who doesn't like XV's Backstreet Boys seriously? It's not a big deal.

#1CranberryTacoPosted 9/29/2013 8:18:39 AM
How relevant to diversity is having females in this game? - Results (147 votes)
Couldn't care less
37.41% (55 votes)
We still need a playable female character
29.93% (44 votes)
I don't mind either way
25.85% (38 votes)
But my right hand has the controller and i'm holding something else with my left hand.
6.8% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It is beyond my comprehension that some people are legitally whining about XV's boyband. It was amusing at first but is the majority still upset about it? I still believe Stella will be a playable character, even if it is temporary.

I know some folks just trying to take the piss because i remember many being fine with it when it was still Versus XIII. Am i the only one who reckons many FF gamers became more upset because XV isn't a new announced game?

Also i still believe Agni's Philosophy will turn into a game sometime. Why waste so much time on a tech demo if it isn't pitched properly to the higher ups.
---
88' / Musician / Mobile.
#2Josebautista583Posted 9/29/2013 8:37:53 AM
Just get rid of blonde dude hes the only eyesore for me
#3ExtremeLightPosted 9/29/2013 8:45:50 AM
While I wouldn't care if they don't include a female character I think we still need at least one. Either that or make blonde guy gay.
---
Lightning Returns is looking epic.
#TeamWEWANTFFXVnow!
#4CranberryTaco(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:03:30 AM
ExtremeLight posted...
While I wouldn't care if they don't include a female character I think we still need at least one. Either that or make blonde guy gay.

I think there will at least be a temporary female character. SE can get things wrong but if there is one thing they are good at it is fanservice.

If the characters are all female it will still not be acceptable for some folk. Diversity in video games doesn't depend on characters being male or female Hence X-2's reception but that game had potential and i enjoyed it but it was executed poorly in my opinion. Although i don't mind if SE makes another FF game with all female characters.
---
88' / Musician / Mobile.
#5FFT-FanPosted 9/29/2013 1:41:25 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
While I wouldn't care if they don't include a female character I think we still need at least one.
#6LightningXlllPosted 9/30/2013 10:55:49 AM
I want it THAT way.
#7mang70Posted 9/30/2013 4:09:19 PM
All male characters is realistic. I don't see the problem, unless you're looking for fan service.
#8Nerfed_MePosted 10/3/2013 1:54:34 AM
I think everyone should chill out no one complained when final fantasy x-2 only had female playable characters so what does that really tell you about the fanbase.
---
Linkin Park may be the best band that debuted in 2000 but I still love Coldplay!
#9DragoonGriffithPosted 10/3/2013 3:35:04 AM
Nerfed_Me posted...
I think everyone should chill out no one complained when final fantasy x-2 only had female playable characters so what does that really tell you about the fanbase.

Maybe not the concept of having only females (though there were those who hated that too), but the indirect result of having Yuna turn into something she's not, Paine be a female Squall, and Rikku be even more of an obnoxious buttmonkey.

Not to mention the story in FFX-2...

Disclaimer: Those are not my thoughts regarding FFX-2, but rather what I've seen some people "criticize" FFX-2 for.

All in all, just saying that a lot of people definitely weren't ok with playing only females.
---
Playing: KH2: FM, GTAV, any DQ game I feel like
#10donkeyjackPosted 10/3/2013 9:09:43 AM
Backstreet Boys?
---
If GTA5 isn't in your top 5, KYS.