Best Female Final Fantasy Character.

#61CokaineCowboy77Posted 10/2/2013 11:46:07 AM
Freya is a giant ugly rat, yes, but FFIX didn't rely on sexualization like XIII did with Vannile. I would consider Cloud "ugly" in FFVII. You can hardly see him anyway. If you base character depth on appearance then you are pretty sad.

I take it you're the kinda "fan" that likes to look at HopexVannile ships? I wouldn't be surprised with the username.
---
"When it comes to sex don't test my skills, 'cause my head game got you head over heels" - Lil' Kim
#62KOTRsssPosted 10/2/2013 12:21:30 PM
Tifa and Garnet are both good. I guess I prefer Tifa though.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#63TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 12:25:01 PM
Poll Closes At 3:42 PM Central American Time.
---
PSN: WhiteHispanic17
The Offical Versatile/Casual Gamer of Gamefaqs. "Remember kids/adults "Story Matters Here". "
#64TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 1:42:55 PM
Yuna Wins!!!! (HAHAHA Not Lightning.)
---
The Offical Versatile/Casual Gamer of Gamefaqs. "Remember kids/adults "Story Matters Here". "
#65InnerSolacePosted 10/3/2013 9:06:10 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...
Yuna Wins!!!! (HAHAHA Not Lightning.)

She got pretty close though, so I'm satisfied.
---
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"
#66SORS_IMMANISPosted 10/3/2013 9:28:05 PM
Userbase age poll.
#67BoneKollectorPosted 10/4/2013 2:04:12 AM
w00t,General Beatrix...
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#68Xtreme-VoidPosted 10/4/2013 6:36:19 AM
In effort to escape the extreme biased opinion of the LR board, I've made an similar poll, but just for FF females. Feel free to name your favorite female FF character if not listed. This poll may have been made before on this board, but opinions change and new people come in.(For example, I myself may have voted Lightning earlier in the year, but now my vote is for Yuna.)

you try to escape the biased opinions on LR board, but you run into the den of Lightning haters that is FFXV board, the board of female haters
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#69TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:20:33 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
In effort to escape the extreme biased opinion of the LR board, I've made an similar poll, but just for FF females. Feel free to name your favorite female FF character if not listed. This poll may have been made before on this board, but opinions change and new people come in.(For example, I myself may have voted Lightning earlier in the year, but now my vote is for Yuna.)

you try to escape the biased opinions on LR board, but you run into the den of Lightning haters that is FFXV board, the board of female haters

Lightning did come close to winning. I left the poll on for a solid 2 days. I haven't seen too many female haters on this board.
---
#70BAEx10Posted 10/5/2013 7:53:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]