Will FFXV have toilets?

#21Eddie___DeanPosted 10/3/2013 8:19:05 AM
no toilets = no buy
#22InnerSolacePosted 10/3/2013 8:01:36 PM(edited)
I only want toilets if they can be interactive. Like "Press [ ] (lol lame attempt at making the controller's square button) to flush." Or hey, even "Press X to wipe."

What would be even better is if you could control farts. For example, a revolutionary fart-meter will fill or empty depending on when you let out a fart. If in a public bathroom, farting could have negative repercussions (the bar will start to empty/lower) if there is an NPC in the bathroom stall next to you, and you let that NPC hear your fart(s). Basically, there should be a sort of "stealth" element to using the toilets in the game!

Can you imagine all of Noctis's grunts when he lets out a huge fart, followed by a clearly audible plop in the toilet? OMG, 10/10 game! Must buy!

Please, Square, do it!
---
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"
#23nfobiaPosted 10/4/2013 2:27:44 AM
InnerSolace posted...
I only want toilets if they can be interactive. Like "Press [ ] (lol lame attempt at making the controller's square button) to flush." Or hey, even "Press X to wipe."

What would be even better is if you could control farts. For example, a revolutionary fart-meter will fill or empty depending on when you let out a fart. If in a public bathroom, farting could have negative repercussions (the bar will start to empty/lower) if there is an NPC in the bathroom stall next to you, and you let that NPC hear your fart(s). Basically, there should be a sort of "stealth" element to using the toilets in the game!

Can you imagine all of Noctis's grunts when he lets out a huge fart, followed by a clearly audible plop in the toilet? OMG, 10/10 game! Must buy!

Please, Square, do it!

That would be something more fitting for games like GTA or other life simulators. For RPGs not so much, unless wiping gives you XP or restores MP points.
---
FFXIV: ARR (PS3) - Cerberus (EU) / Reuben Dreadnought -
Feel free to add!
#24Tsukasa1891Posted 10/4/2013 10:07:15 AM
rapius002 posted...
I hope so! Games with toilets in them tend to be good (i.e. Deus Ex Human Revolution).

this is why people love ffvii so much, toilets almost every where.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
#25DanahellPosted 10/4/2013 10:14:17 AM
I could spend hours flushing down the toilet!

They should put some secret boss that pops out if you flush the toilet a certain number of times :B
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#26bksonic123Posted 10/4/2013 11:49:21 AM
If Skyward Sword can have a toilet so can XV.
#27W_Mark_Felt_SrPosted 10/8/2013 4:03:47 AM
Gaboado posted...
You have those in VII.

And FFVI. Kefka uses one.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org?search=%22Ultimania+development%22&ns1=1
^Almost all FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info.
#28SteelCurtain17Posted 10/8/2013 4:44:20 AM
Noctis' ultimate weapon should be a toilet
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster