Lets face it... this game will be a disappointment.

#51InnerSolacePosted 10/3/2013 8:18:57 PM
I haven't been disappointed by a Final Fantasy game yet. I doubt that will change with XV.
---
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"
#52MagiusNecrosPosted 10/3/2013 8:31:00 PM
InnerSolace posted...
I haven't been disappointed by a Final Fantasy game yet. I doubt that will change with XV.

Did you play Dirge? Crystal Chronicles? All The Bravest? Those are FF games.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#53peonusPosted 10/3/2013 8:48:50 PM
Why do serious Necros?

Are you angry because Sqar is going to ban this game in Canada as it rightfully should?
#54InnerSolacePosted 10/3/2013 8:49:04 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

I enjoyed Dirge of Cerberus. It was pretty fun, IMO. I actually played through it a couple/few times. I always loved Vincent (at the time he was my favorite FFVII character, so playing a game based around him more or less was awesome for me). I will admit that I never followed the game before playing it, however... Meaning I never followed all the hype for it (if it even had any), so no, it wasn't disappointing for me.

I played a little bit of Crystal Chronicles when I was much younger and had my first GameCube; don't really remember much of it. I liked it back then. No, I wasn't "disappointed" by it; it's not an amazing game by any means (nor is Dirge of Cerberus), but that doesn't mean that it was disappointing. I also feel it worth mentioning that, during that time (when I played Crystal Chronicles), the only other FF game that I had played was FFX; I wasn't really as much of a fan of the series as I am now because of that.

I don't even know what "All the Bravest" is, lol. (After reading your post, I actually looked it up real quick here on GameFAQs. It doesn't look like something I'd be interested in. No wonder why I didn't know what it was--it's a mobile game!)

I was under the impression we were talking about mainline FF games here, not the spin-offs (I think that's what those aforementioned games would be called; correct me if I'm wrong); in which case, no, I have never been disappointed by any of the games specifically.

I have, however, been bored (but not necessarily disappointed) by a couple of FF games: those being Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy II. I could just never get into them. Maybe they've aged poorly (I only recently tried them). I still "appreciate" them though, because without them, we wouldn't even have all the amazing FF games that we have now.

Is it so odd that I generally enjoy the Final Fantasy series as a whole?
---
"Gaming? Booze? Hot girl? HOT DAMN, this is my kind of time!"
#55MagiusNecrosPosted 10/3/2013 8:57:05 PM
peonus posted...
Why do serious Necros?

Are you angry because Sqar is going to ban this game in Canada as it rightfully should?

Magius is not Canadian.
---
#56GoombacrusherPosted 10/3/2013 9:50:00 PM
kupo1705 posted...
It'll be a disappointment to people with unrealistic expectations. All I'm asking for is a good game.

---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#57GoombacrusherPosted 10/3/2013 9:50:31 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

Hey, the first Crystal Chronicles was a fun game
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#58MagiusNecrosPosted 10/4/2013 5:07:50 AM
Goombacrusher posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

Hey, the first Crystal Chronicles was a fun game

Yeah. Well. That's your opinion man.
---
#59Emperor_EvulzPosted 10/4/2013 5:23:21 AM
zombie_basher13 posted...
IFeeLNoReMoRSe posted...
Final Fantasy should've stopped at X-2

Final Fantasy should have stopped at I.

Nah man, Square should have gone down like a boss WAAY before then.

/sarcasm
---
DrunkBeardGuy - Science seriously needs to create the technology to punch through the internet
#60rapius002Posted 10/4/2013 7:13:36 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
InnerSolace posted...

I LOVED Dirge of Cerberus! I think it is highly underrated and hated too much, just like X-2.

Crystal Chronicles was fantastic. My friends and I used to get together with our gameboys and have a blast playing that and The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventure. I even enjoyed the heck out of all the remaining Crystal Chronicles series. I didn't think I would, but I ended up enjoying them quite a bit, specifically My Life As King.

All the Bravest I have not had the chance to play as I don't own a single iOS device and never plan to. I have not seen it come to Android yet either, or even in my heart of knowing it is a cash grab, would probably try it out. As of right now though, this game is single-handedly the only FF game I haven't enjoyed and probably wouldn't enjoy.