On a scale of 1-10, how hot is Noctis?

#21iBlackice25Posted 10/8/2013 6:36:11 PM
9/10, would sleep with.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
dustloop: Legion13
#22fivevalPosted 10/8/2013 8:20:59 PM
I can't deny it, he's definitely handsome, but he should really do something about those bags under his eyes!
---
Currently working on projects that might make XV AMV makers really happy. TBA
#23laharl81Posted 10/8/2013 8:34:53 PM
fiveval posted...
I can't deny it, he's definitely handsome, but he should really do something about those bags under his eyes!

hey he's got the same bags under his eyes that I do, they don't go away no matter how hard I try. I think they are genetic.
#24Fear_AwakensPosted 10/8/2013 11:22:41 PM
InnerSolace posted...
Phizulz posted...
10 and I'm a straight male.

So am I, my friend! We just can't deny that hotness.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenTheGuysWantHim
---
I really need a 'Punch-People-Through-The-Internet' button to respond to all of the stupid crap some people post.
#25ChrisMc10140Posted 10/8/2013 11:35:10 PM
Eh...As a guy who actually does Snu-Snu with other guys, I'd probably just give Noctis a 7 or 7.5. I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but he's not really my type. So most likely, I wouldn't appreciate him as much as others would. Now, Gladiolus on the other hand...that's just destructive sex waiting to happen. I mean, things would get wrecked .
---
Your brothers may be gone, but now it is time to carve out your own destiny...So, stand and fight for the future, Beck! Show them what a true Megaman can do!
#26VanderZooPosted 10/11/2013 2:35:01 AM
He looks pretty stereotypical for a FF character. But he's probably the most asian looking character I've seen in an FF game, apart from Tidus during CG cutsenes.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com