Favorite FF director?

#31W_Mark_Felt_Sr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 3:13:12 AM(edited)
DragoonGriffith posted...
Apparently Celes being a lot more twisted, due to the forced experiments on her body making her a genetically enhanced Magitek Knight.

I'm kinda sad they didn't go for that Celes, since the more emotional scenes would've hit that much harder and actually give her a lot more character development that way IMO.

Assuming of course that the latter scenes would be left untouched of course...

Celes was originally a real traitor, but they eventually changed that and used the traitor angle for Cait Sith in FFVII.
---
http://en.wikipedia.org?search=%22Ultimania+development%22&ns1=1
^Almost all FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info.
#32The-SiskoPosted 10/11/2013 3:59:09 AM
VanderZoo posted...
Why is VI listed for Ito and Kitase?

Given FFX is my favourite, and based on hearing Kitase had the most involvement with that one, I'll have to go with Kitase.

So he made 6, 7 and X, and those 3 are widely to be considered the best in the series.

Haven't you heard. They are both listed as directors in the credits.
---
"You cannot destroy an idea."
I awaits the Return of The-Lightning and the Arrival of The-Noctis.
#33Eddie___DeanPosted 10/11/2013 7:35:55 AM
6, 7 and 8 are my favorites so I guess I've gotta go with Kitase.
#34DanahellPosted 10/11/2013 9:26:35 AM
Apparently Celes being a lot more twisted, due to the forced experiments on her body making her a genetically enhanced Magitek Knight.

I'm kinda sad they didn't go for that Celes, since the more emotional scenes would've hit that much harder and actually give her a lot more character development that way IMO.

Yes, I would've liked to see that "twisted" Celes more than the one we got and it kind of makes sense considering that Kefka did get affected by the experiments. Maybe not a completely deranged Celes but definitely someone more "twisted"
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#35Sacred_ArfaidPosted 10/11/2013 9:32:13 AM
Danahell posted...

Yes, I would've liked to see that "twisted" Celes more than the one we got and it kind of makes sense considering that Kefka did get affected by the experiments. Maybe not a completely deranged Celes but definitely someone more "twisted"

That idea seems too close to Terra, and where in the game was that Kefka thing mentioned?
#36DanahellPosted 10/11/2013 10:06:58 AM
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
where in the game was that Kefka thing mentioned?

It's when they mention about Kefka's past (pretty much the only brief scene where it's mentioned)...although I don't remember in which part of the story takes place that scene.
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#37W_Mark_Felt_Sr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 10:07:18 AM
Sacred_Arfaid posted...
Danahell posted...

That idea seems too close to Terra, and where in the game was that Kefka thing mentioned?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101021044330/finalfantasy/images/5/5c/KefkaMagitekKnight.png
---
http://en.wikipedia.org?search=%22Ultimania+development%22&ns1=1
^Almost all FF Ultimania interviews ever. Tons of exclusive info.
#38swabluPosted 10/11/2013 11:24:57 AM
hironobu sakaguchi
---
i <3 k-pop. not changing my signature until FF XV gets a US release date