SQ EX! I love you!

#1Lea_MondePosted 10/9/2013 11:02:42 AM
I dont care FXV is shaping up disgustingly bad anymore! Because http://gematsu.com/2013/10/drakengard-3-coming-west-in-2014

Drakengard 3 FTW! Spread the word bruddah's! No importing, awesome! God i like SQ EX, im such a fanboy!
---
Wellspring of the Dark.
#2rapius002Posted 10/9/2013 11:07:23 AM
I just read the news myself and was like "heck yes!". Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Drakengard 3, a possible port of Type-0 as well as Agito, Sleeping Dogs sequel, Tomb Raider reboot sequel, KH3 announcement, Deus Ex universe to be expanded, etc.

And I personally am super pumped for Final Fantasy XV, Lightning Returns, and Murdered: Soul Suspect. So, SQEX is doing quite well by me.
#3Lea_Monde(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:19:24 AM
rapius002 posted...
I just read the news myself and was like "heck yes!". Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Drakengard 3, a possible port of Type-0 as well as Agito, Sleeping Dogs sequel, Tomb Raider reboot sequel, KH3 announcement, Deus Ex universe to be expanded, etc.

And I personally am super pumped for Final Fantasy XV, Lightning Returns, and Murdered: Soul Suspect. So, SQEX is doing quite well by me.

SQ EX has earned respect back from me! Drakengard 3 is gonna be awesome . Also a next gen Deus Ex is hot lol! Only one thing they are gonna mess up is the Sleeping Dogs "thing" Why, you ask?
Here you go=> It's set in the Sleeping Dogs "universe"
=>The dev's have "always" wanted to create something like "it"
=>The game is called "Triad Wars"...
...It's gonna be an online only BS co-op multiplayer game like Nosgoth, wanna bet?

But , again, Drakengard 3 FTW!
---
Wellspring of the Dark.
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 10/9/2013 11:20:52 AM
Definitely a good thing.

Now they only have to announce DQVII 3DS coming over, and they'll be alright again in my eyes.
---
"Freedom of expression is not freedom from criticism.
Someone has the right to make you think about what you've made."
#5CokaineCowboy77Posted 10/9/2013 11:26:30 AM
I don't care how many games they announce, I actually need to be playing a good game from SE for them to get my respect back.
---
"When it comes to sex don't test my skills, 'cause my head game got you head over heels" - Lil' Kim
#6rapius002Posted 10/9/2013 11:26:45 AM
Lea_Monde posted...
rapius002 posted...

SQ EX has earned respect back from me! Drakengard 3 is gonna be awesome . Also a next gen Deus Ex is hot lol! Only one thing they are gonna mess up is the Sleeping Dogs "thing" Why, you ask?
...It's gonna be an online only BS co-op multiplayer game like Nosgoth, wanna bet?

If it is an online version of Sleeping Dogs with the same mechanics and I can play with friends similar to GTA Online, all the freaking power to them. I will buy 3 copies... One for me and two for my friends who absolutely LOVED Sleeping Dogs.
#7NoctionusPosted 10/9/2013 11:28:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8jelashPosted 10/9/2013 11:29:25 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Definitely a good thing.

Now they only have to announce DQVII 3DS coming over

This.
---
''I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's Law. I enforce it.'' (Zapp Brannigan; Futurama)
#9Lea_Monde(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:30:53 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Definitely a good thing.

Now they only have to announce DQVII 3DS coming over, and they'll be alright again in my eyes.

Yes! I can't see why they hesitate, it'll sell like sweet pie for sure. Nintendo should do it , i mean SQ EX will get their profits and DQVII 3DS will move Nintendo's handheld by gazilions. But Drakengard 3 is a good start! I mean, if a very niche title can come overseas, i'll believe in anything :)
---
Wellspring of the Dark.
#10Lea_Monde(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:44:35 AM
rapius002 posted...
Lea_Monde posted...
rapius002 posted...

If it is an online version of Sleeping Dogs with the same mechanics and I can play with friends similar to GTA Online, all the freaking power to them. I will buy 3 copies... One for me and two for my friends who absolutely LOVED Sleeping Dogs.

*shrugs* Hey if you'd like it why not. But IMO they should stick to what SD made such an hit. A good story and martial arts, and when they refine the combat a bit, it'll be an awesome sandbox game. Better than it's predecessor. And that will be a grand feat. But i really hope it wont be what i fear it'll be, i mean "Triad Wars"...sounds really fishy lol

At least ima gonna play my Drakengard 3 mwuahahaha!
---
Wellspring of the Dark.