SQ EX! I love you!

#71rapius002Posted 10/10/2013 12:19:29 PM
Anybody know WHY they were suspended? I mean, I'll admit, I'm not their biggest fan, but I personally haven't seen anything from them "suspended" worthy.
#72zombie_basher13Posted 10/10/2013 4:11:06 PM
Final Fantasy XV combat and gameplay looks freaking amazing and fun. Anyone who says it looks poor and scriped/boring but praises Drakengard's gameplay is a frikin fool.
---
It's obnoxious when gameFAQers rank the Final Fantasy games in their sigs. Like, I don't care.
#73PainsPerceptionPosted 10/10/2013 5:05:59 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
sMpNoctisorG posted...
Confirmed. S/He's either Galv or Ashley. I'm guessing the latter. Intelligence and Attitude can't be that easy to hide...

I'm pretty sure it's Ashley since Lea Monde is from Vagrant Story as well.

Yeah, I think it's ashley too

and we havent seen ashynuts here since we called that account out for being an ashley alt. a well.
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#74The-SiskoPosted 10/10/2013 5:11:07 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
And he's suspended.

or she...

But can't be galv.. More like Ashley imo.

But I appluad the mods. Now all they need to do is ban Officefan, Elice, LightningPooh, kupo, extremelight, and, truth and all FF board will be at peace.
---
"You cannot destroy an idea."
I awaits the Return of The-Lightning and the Arrival of The-Noctis.
#75MagnaderAlphaPosted 10/10/2013 5:28:55 PM
Square has a long way to go before getting back to where they once were. I mean, even Capcom(recently) was partially responsible for DuckTales Remastered, as well as the new Strider game coming out(even though they aren't the ones making them). Still, they gotta do a whole lot more than that to get back to that good place they once were. Making Breath of Fire 6 F2P really isn't helping their cause. Same with Square Enix. It's like, for every step forward, they take more steps back. Gotta stop taking those steps back, and just go forward!!!!
#76-BrokenSpiral-Posted 10/10/2013 6:02:59 PM
PainsPerception posted...
and we havent seen ashynuts here since we called that account out for being an ashley alt. a well.

Ashy's banned too lol
---
http://tinyurl.com/kbn22xu
#77PainsPerceptionPosted 10/10/2013 6:15:17 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...

Ashy's banned too lol

oh wow
go figure...
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#78fivevalPosted 10/10/2013 6:15:35 PM
MagnaderAlpha posted...
Square has a long way to go before getting back to where they once were. I mean, even Capcom(recently) was partially responsible for DuckTales Remastered, as well as the new Strider game coming out(even though they aren't the ones making them). Still, they gotta do a whole lot more than that to get back to that good place they once were. Making Breath of Fire 6 F2P really isn't helping their cause. Same with Square Enix. It's like, for every step forward, they take more steps back. Gotta stop taking those steps back, and just go forward!!!!

I don't think F2P games are necessarily the problem. It's more to do with IP (mis)management. Slapping a good brand on any old "game" and then hoping it'll make millions is a pretty cheap trick, if you ask me.
---
Currently working on projects that might make XV AMV makers really happy. TBA
#79The-SiskoPosted 10/10/2013 6:22:37 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...

Ashy's banned too lol

oh wow
go figure...

The mods been getting down lately it would seems.
---
"You cannot destroy an idea."
I awaits the Return of The-Lightning and the Arrival of The-Noctis.
#80baseball7000Posted 10/10/2013 7:37:26 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Is drakengard 3 going to be entirely brown like drakengard 1 was though?

Doesn't matter, it has womenz. And manz...for womenz.

... What?
---
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html
Go to Programming, then Toonami, and then submit your feedback to help bring back Toonami.