That tears it, Toriyama is easily one of the worst people to enter the industry.

#41KOTRsssPosted 10/11/2013 2:43:12 AM
1Truth posted...
OK, I've just done more research and I'm absolutely shocked to discover that in the FFX Ultimania Omega, Kitase is credited as the Director of FFX and Toriyama is credited as the Event Director.

Glad we got that cleared up.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#42Fenrir-JuubiPosted 10/11/2013 5:31:38 AM
It's so easy to blame just one person.
---
"Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill! Show me! Dance around like the little Xbots you are! Your sad, wretched screams will open up the FIFTH CONSOLE WAR!"
#43donkeyjackPosted 10/11/2013 5:32:58 AM
KOTRsss posted...
1Truth posted...
OK, I've just done more research and I'm absolutely shocked to discover that in the FFX Ultimania Omega, Kitase is credited as the Director of FFX and Toriyama is credited as the Event Director.

Hugs, everyone?
---
If GTA5 isn't in your top 5, KYS.
#44sMpNoctisorGPosted 10/11/2013 9:53:10 AM
KOTRsss posted...
1Truth posted...

Whew.. finally. Toriyama can go suck his own balls now. I'm not indebted to him anymore.
---
FFXV, KH3 and MGSV. Dota 2.<3