About FF XV as FF Versus XIII project

#1Xtreme-VoidPosted 10/17/2013 9:12:34 AM
Will you buy this game? - Results (28 votes)
No, the concept is already bad best to drop FF Versus XIII Project once and for all
28.57% (8 votes)
Yes, because I only love males and dudebros
53.57% (15 votes)
Yes, only if they include one playable female
3.57% (1 votes)
Yes, only if they include some playable females
10.71% (3 votes)
Yes, only if they include half of the playable characters as females
3.57% (1 votes)
Yes, only if the playable characters are females
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
We already know this game have all male playable characters,
I myself find this concept too disgusting
what do you think? will you buy this game?
and if you will under what condition?

Only registered users, only 1 vote per IP
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#2theofficefan99Posted 10/17/2013 9:20:47 AM
Get the hell out of here
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#3SteelCurtain17Posted 10/17/2013 9:23:38 AM
Here we go with this crap again
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster
#4RiskBreaker__Posted 10/17/2013 9:35:41 AM
I dont understand this topic and the poll question?

I'd rather they won't change a thing. Let's see what Nomura's team vision on FF is. The party could exist solely out of boxing kangaroo's for all i care. If it's the creators ideas , then let them. It's their vision , their story. We'll see what they've come up with.
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
#5Xtreme-Void(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 9:42:49 AM
RiskBreaker__ posted...

I'd rather they won't change a thing. Let's see what Nomura's team vision on FF is. The party could exist solely out of boxing kangaroo's for all i care. If it's the creators ideas , then let them. It's their vision , their story. We'll see what they've come up with.

The topic is about asking people view about all male playable characters, or playable characters in general, and whether they would buy the game or not because of it.
---
Universal Gamer
#6RiskBreaker__Posted 10/17/2013 9:46:33 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
RiskBreaker__ posted...

The topic is about asking people view about all male playable characters, or playable characters in general, and whether they would buy the game or not because of it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2t22fOR8p1qittkv.gif
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
#7DanahellPosted 10/17/2013 9:46:35 AM
G. Other: Yes, I'll buy this game and I find TC disgusting.

(<
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#8theofficefan99Posted 10/17/2013 9:47:02 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
RiskBreaker__ posted...

The poll options show a bit of bias, don't you think? Troll elsewhere
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#9Xtreme-Void(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2013 10:00:30 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
RiskBreaker__ posted...

The poll options show a bit of bias, don't you think? Troll elsewhere

what kind of bias?
I don't need to troll, and stop labeling everyone don't agree with you as troll

I really want SE to not waste any resources to revive the already dead project, the dead project should not be disturbed, they are dead for a reason.
---
Universal Gamer
#10sMpNoctisorGPosted 10/17/2013 10:38:44 AM
So a game is bad just because of having no playable females in it huh... I bet you have a very bad experience in playing video games as what I'm seeing almost 90% of all games in general doesn't let you control a woman. Seriously, of all games, only 10% of it are considered good? To you at least?

Go play barbie then if yes
---
FFXV, KH3 and MGSV. Dota 2.<3