About FF XV as FF Versus XIII project

#31DrakoVongola1Posted 10/20/2013 12:04:50 PM
Ultimate_Finale posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
as I love females as I am a normal man.

So being attracted to males isn't normal?

Of course not. Being attracted to guys (Especially if you are one) is better than normal :D
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#32kaysa13Posted 10/20/2013 3:07:43 PM
I find the narrow-mindedness of TC quite appalling.
---
This is a signature.
#33Ultimate_FinalePosted 10/20/2013 3:09:20 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Ultimate_Finale posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
as I love females as I am a normal man.

So being attracted to males isn't normal?

Of course not. Being attracted to guys (Especially if you are one) is better than normal :D

Indeed it is.
---
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V (360), Attack on Titan: Tribute Game (PC)
http://i.imgur.com/2xDYYuk.png
#34Graham_ChapmanPosted 10/20/2013 5:35:32 PM
Xtreme-Void posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
Why do you think balance of gender in playable characters is important? Also, you're advocating an all-female cast while referring to an all-male cast with derisive slurs; that's not something someone who cares about "balance of gender in playable characters" would do, hypocrite.

And now you're doing it again... Imma borrow your "logic" and use it upon you from now on: Do you love games of all female casts and hoes? 'Cuz then you either love female characters and hoes or you're in denial. Do you love hoes? Furthermore, why do you think so little of women that you feel you have to refer to them as hoes? 'Cuz that sick and sexistic and so dudeboishly chauvinistic, I feel sick just thinking about it.

If it's "fair" why aren't you more open about your opinions about females being worthless hoes who only exist for your sexual gratification, huh?

empty post

as I said I try to make this poll fair and square, so you got all the choice.

just accept you love males and dudebros as I love females as I am a normal man.

you trying so hard to force people into believing that gender is not important, but not everyone is dumb like you would want them to be.

and about female being worthless is that really your delusion?

Insipid post. When are you going to stop posting inane comments?

Considering the fact that you made no argument in favor of why balance of gender is important when I asked for your pov on it, it seems to me like you actually share my opinion that gender really isn't important. Either that or you're adamant in presenting only a basic, offensive proposition that you can defend by covering your ears and screaming the proposition over and over again at the top of your lungs and then doesn't provide any further arguments to strengthen it because, if you did, you'd leave your position wide open to, gasp, the horror, actual debate.

No, thinking that females are worthless is your delusion. Don't pretend like it's not true 'cuz if you disagree then that's clearly only because I know a lot more about you than you, yourself, do. You're a misogynist. It's an irrefutable, self-evident fact that you need to come to terms with.

Okay keep labeling me, keep angry at me.
Gender is not important female is worthless I already get it.

The moderator certainly is agree with you.

FINALLY you see things more clearly. You've accepted that gender is not important and that you've been a misogynous codfish up until now. But we've still got a long way to go: Now we have to start working on turning you into a much better person. So, say after me: People who use terms like "dudebros" are, by definition, intellectually deficient. Women are equal to men and gender still isn't important.

Apparently, yeah, they did agree with me that you were a biased sexistic codfish with terribly gender oppressive opinions.
---
"I will never grow up!" - Peter Pan
#35BurdicusPosted 10/21/2013 9:02:59 AM
Where is the option for:

"Yes, because the story was designed around an all male cast and intends to focus on that 'road-trip-with-friends' kind of feeling and really focus on the fact that these guys are like brothers to each other and forcing a random female in there would seem out of place."

Seriously, who cares that it's an all male cast? there will be plenty of females in the game they just aren't part of this group of traveling friends.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia, KH,HD.
Currently replaying: Chrono Cross
#36Sacred_ArfaidPosted 10/21/2013 9:06:05 AM
Burdicus posted...
"Yes, because the story was designed around an all male cast and intends to focus on that 'road-trip-with-friends' kind of feeling and really focus on the fact that these guys are like brothers to each other and forcing a random female in there would seem out of place."

That sounds awful. Also, mixed gender road trips exist.
#37TiaelPosted 10/21/2013 9:07:43 AM
It sounds fine.
Now I want to watch Road Trip.
---
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3052701/
Trails in the Sky SC - http://i.imgur.com/qT369Jv.gif
#38Sacred_ArfaidPosted 10/21/2013 9:09:35 AM
Tiael posted...
It sounds fine.
Now I want to watch Road Trip.

*googles*

I don't like it.
#39jfloydLunarPosted 10/23/2013 4:00:19 AM
Sooo... What if someone is Gay? Does that not make them normal? And therefore should not play any games that have females in them?

I am not, however I think everyone should be treated fairly regarding that, if you want to be narrow minded TC, that's fine.

I don't see how an all male cast is so horrible to you. Do you watch sports TC? If you do, who makes up the teams you watch? Probably all males because females sports are not that popular, that is a fact not an opinion.

I think the obligatory token female in RPGs is stupid sometimes, it doesn't make sense in some games and it seems like the developers just throw her in for either A. Fan service B. Love interest that shouldn't be there or C. Because they don't want to seem sexist for not including a female.

Since when is an all male party sexist? If the game has a good story should it even matter?

The cast of the movie "Gettysburg" was an all dudebro sausagefest in your eyes then TC, why don't you go complain about that?
---
Currently playing Tales of Vesperia and The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD