Its Official. Normua has made FFXV his holy grail.

#1Uchiha_HaiPosted 10/18/2013 7:51:44 PM(edited)
It is quite obvious now after watching the latest KH3 trailer.

The graphics, the character models, the motion, the uninspired combat. It's official. Nomura really doesn't care whether KH3 will be a game of quality or not because he knows that the fanboys will buy it anyway. His main reason at this point for continuing the convoluted KH series is so he can help fund his real passion, the FFXV series.

No longer is Nomura tied down to the KH project. No longer is he limited in scope, in size, and in ambition. FFXV is what the original KH was supposed to be. Nomura isn't bogged down by the required childish Disney characters anymore. All screws are loose now.

Nomura finally has the necessary funding and trust of the SE team to make something that he has wanted for quite sometime now, and with the name change to make Versus a staple FF main title, Nomura is going to take as much time as possible and go all out to make this title his Holy Grail. He doesn't want to be remembered for his KH titles or his FF7 character designs. He knows the legacy that he wants to be remembered by will start and end with FFXV.
#2donkeyjackPosted 10/18/2013 8:13:52 PM
I hate when people say this about KH and Disney.

It's not childish.
---
Donkey is a misogynist but still likes one female.
#3Gamegeek123Posted 10/18/2013 8:31:44 PM
donkeyjack posted...

It's not childish.

You may have the worst tastes in gaming but I agree with your statement

Kingdom Hearts cereal boosts your cholesterol - hardly a childish act
---
Official Wonderland of KHIII
FF: XIII's battle system > VI = X-2 > V = IX = VIII = X = III > IV > II > XII > VII
#4donkeyjackPosted 10/18/2013 8:40:39 PM
Gamegeek is on the move.

*Duly noted*
---
Donkey is a misogynist but still likes one female.
#5GoombacrusherPosted 10/18/2013 9:05:38 PM
Shut up
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#6VanilleHopenPosted 10/18/2013 10:42:40 PM
well you play Winnie the pooh minigames in KH.. THat is kind of childish, if your friends walked in on you searching for honey pots with tigger they would probably laugh at you.

I duno maybe that's just me.. I loved the first kingdom hearts but it does have some really throwback elements that make me feel like a child again.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#7DanahellPosted 10/18/2013 10:45:55 PM
Well, sometimes It can be nice to feel like a child again.
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#8VanilleHopenPosted 10/18/2013 10:50:05 PM
Danahell posted...
Well, sometimes It can be nice to feel like a child again.

I would agree with that.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#9RagirothPosted 10/18/2013 11:03:31 PM
-First of all, the Winnie the Pooh is stuff is more so mini games. Mini games are usually more childish

-Secondly, KH3 still has WAYS too go in development. So even if YOU don't think it looks good now, that can change.

This is probably a troll topic though

One thing I will agree with, Im looking more forward to this than KH3.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#10TheTrinityPosted 10/19/2013 12:07:17 AM
donkeyjack posted...

It's not childish.

I would argue that it is childish, but not in a bad way. People who can't enjoy childish things need to grow up.
---
Il n'y a rien de nouveau sous le soleil.