Its Official. Normua has made FFXV his holy grail.

#71PainsPerceptionPosted 10/20/2013 7:47:33 AM
soeroah.... sorah?
SORAH!!!!!

Anyways, yeah...TC is a just trying to rustle everyone's jimmies. Don't let it get to you. He's fully aware of the stuff you're telling him; he's just trying to annoy you and see how far he can push you.

He sent me a PM a few weeks ago asking if I remembered him and at the time I wasn't 100% sure if he was the same troll who's been here before. After a day or so of seeing his posts it jogged my memory lol.
---
but the only way to really learn is to get your ass beat a bunch. Such is Tekken, such is life. - Triguns Vash
Official SARDINE of ALL FF boards
#72iBlackice25Posted 10/20/2013 8:40:46 AM
Zangetsu223 posted...

I agree it childish but those childish in Disney have lesson to teach people how to live ,about your dream and behave are far better than those nonsense story and action movie in this decade

I lol' too hard at this. I get what you're saying, and i agree with it, but its important to pay attention in English class.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
dustloop: Legion13
#73HustleBonesPosted 10/20/2013 9:17:49 AM
In terms of Disney, I would presume children are less inclined to feel uncomfortable with the frequent and clearly offensive racial stereotyping. The animation is always extraordinary but that doesn't make Disney any less childish either.
#74IFeeLNoReMoRSePosted 10/21/2013 2:45:13 AM
Uh guys I don't think the OP is bad mouthing KH, more so just stating what he saw (what we all saw) and it is fairly accurate. The topic at hand, at least to me, seems to be more focused on Nomura's change in direction with FFXV than KH.
---
i Solicit Nothing But the Afflictive & Arduous Cessation of Humanity. i Am ParaMount To The Populace But Subsidiary To the Masses.
iTz Miggeh
#75XenilPosted 10/21/2013 5:12:33 AM
KH fanboys are annoying, call the latest trailer recycled (which it is!) and they'll bleat on about how it's in early development. We all know it's in early development but if Kingdom Carnival is all they have to show then better not to show anything at all!

KHIII has a lot of convincing to do if it wants to attract anyone outside of the fanboy payroll because it seems to be business as usual. XV on the other hand is something fresh for the series.
#76rapius002Posted 10/21/2013 5:33:40 AM
Xenil posted...
SteelCurtain17 posted...
how the hell is KH III looking like a rehash? The internet is funny sometimes

Based on the latest trailer:
- Same music as KHI-II
- World from KHII
- Same shadows as KHI-II.
- Character designs are the same as KHII
- Basic combos are almost the same thing Sora has been doing since KHI.

The only new thing seems to be that carnival ride crap that I don't care for so right now it looks like an enhanced KHII.

Hopefully this will change with more development but if they're planning on recycling worlds, stories and assets again then KHIII will be boring for me.

As stated before, you do realize this is only because Yoko Shimomura is busy developing music for Final Fantasy XV and will most likely develop the music for KHIII when it has only one to two years of development time left right? This is also why they are recycling assets currently. They literally haven't even finished the engine the final game is going to run on.

Plus, the shadows and enemies being re-used makes sense because they are staples. I guess Final Fantasy XV shouldn't have Behemoths or Iron Giants or Cactuars or Tonberries or airships or Chocobos or Moogles. And Pokemon shouldn't use Pikachu or Charizard or Mewtwo or any previous Pokemon. At least, according to your logic.
#77rapius002Posted 10/21/2013 5:43:05 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Evolution_basic posted...
donkeyjack posted...
I hate when people say this about KH and Disney.

It's not childish.

KH isn't, but the front loaded Disney stuff in these games has made replaying them extremely difficult now that I'm older. I really hope for 3 they ditch as much Disney as possible in favor of its own lore and some more Final Fantasy, both of which are always when the franchise has excelled.

I have to admit that as soon as I saw both Goofy and Donald as your party members again, I immediately shut the trailer off. You need better party members, or options at least.

... so you want kingdom hearts to not be kingdom hearts basically? Kingdom Hearts is a final fantasy x disney crossover. That is the entire point.

Is that a bad thing? Are you insinuating that KH would not do as well without the Disney crossover, if not better?

There is no insinuating needed. KH would NOT do as well with the Disney crossover. That is its cultural identity. Many people were literally drawn to the series for that exact reason. KH appeals to most adults who play it due to its nostalgia using Disney characters and past Final Fantasy games. Younger games are drawn to it because Disney speaks to all ages.

Would Mario Kart sell as much if it wasn't Mario Kart but a completely different franchise with no Mario characters? Not a chance.

Would Dissidia Final Fantasy sell as well if it had used new characters instead of previous Final Fantasy characters amd just named it Dissidia? If you think so, there is no helping you.
#78rapius002Posted 10/21/2013 5:56:22 AM
Uchiha_Hai posted...
Tgirl posted...
Attention XV board members. Please pay no attention to this Uchiha Hai. He/she/it made a similar thread over at the KH3 board and we ended up having to hijack it before Uchiha can make another move: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/67503342

Uchiha_Hai posted...
I just know how to read, thanks.

=_= ....... *face palms*

I'm sorry, but how is this thread similar? This thread is celebrating the notion that Nomura has the opportunity to develop FFXV to to his standards without any limitations... hence the holy grail.

Are you against the idea that Nomura is limited by outside obligations when developing FFXV?

Reading and comprehension are two very different things.

You keep saying this... "without limitations". You obviously don't know how the gaming industry works. He will not be able to go "without limitations" as the people giving him the money to make the game want to make the most money possible. Part of that will be making it rated T like all previous FFs back to VII. It will not ne rated M and will be limited on what language and gore and the such are included. On top of that, the backers will want to milk it as much as possible. It's quite possible content will be cut to be put in subsequent games. Is he more free than KH? Is he without limitations? Not even close... Not unless he has an infinite cashflow, infinite time, and is self-producing/publishing the game.
#79Uchiha_Hai(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 12:02:35 PM
rapius002 posted...
Uchiha_Hai posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Evolution_basic posted...
donkeyjack posted...
I hate when people say this about KH and Disney.

It's not childish.

KH isn't, but the front loaded Disney stuff in these games has made replaying them extremely difficult now that I'm older. I really hope for 3 they ditch as much Disney as possible in favor of its own lore and some more Final Fantasy, both of which are always when the franchise has excelled.

I have to admit that as soon as I saw both Goofy and Donald as your party members again, I immediately shut the trailer off. You need better party members, or options at least.

... so you want kingdom hearts to not be kingdom hearts basically? Kingdom Hearts is a final fantasy x disney crossover. That is the entire point.

Is that a bad thing? Are you insinuating that KH would not do as well without the Disney crossover, if not better?

There is no insinuating needed. KH would NOT do as well with the Disney crossover. That is its cultural identity. Many people were literally drawn to the series for that exact reason. KH appeals to most adults who play it due to its nostalgia using Disney characters and past Final Fantasy games. Younger games are drawn to it because Disney speaks to all ages.

Would Mario Kart sell as much if it wasn't Mario Kart but a completely different franchise with no Mario characters? Not a chance.

Would Dissidia Final Fantasy sell as well if it had used new characters instead of previous Final Fantasy characters amd just named it Dissidia? If you think so, there is no helping you.

"KH would NOT do as well with the Disney Crossover."

Yes, thank you for establishing this consensus all on your own.
#80MrKoyemshiPosted 10/21/2013 5:51:54 PM(edited)
Uchiha_Hai posted...
"KH would NOT do as well with the Disney Crossover."

Yes, thank you for establishing this consensus all on your own.

I find it more amusing that you'd entirely ignore the argument to point out a single mistake. i wanna b just lik u when i gorw up :3

Xenil posted...
KH fanboys are annoying, call the latest trailer recycled (which it is!) and they'll bleat on about how it's in early development. We all know it's in early development but if Kingdom Carnival is all they have to show then better not to show anything at all!

If you know you're judging a whole game based on two minutes of early footage, why judge it at all?
---
www.salon.com/2013/10/05/the_legend_of_zelda_is_classist_sexist_and_racist/