Toriyama: "The development team for mainline FF is different every time."

#1711Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 12:55:47 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
And why is that Galv-kun? Surely you can show me up on SOMETHING if you're right...but the question is...can you? Do or die time kiddo

As I said to you before, you're no longer worth my time and effort. I'm not going to keep conversing with a liar. Go ahead and keep attempting to debate with me, but know I will not bother to reply to your posts. In fact, I think I'm just tired of talking to all FFXII haters on this board in general.
---
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013
#172FireMage7777Posted 11/4/2013 1:04:12 AM
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
And why is that Galv-kun? Surely you can show me up on SOMETHING if you're right...but the question is...can you? Do or die time kiddo

As I said to you before, you're no longer worth my time and effort. I'm not going to keep conversing with a liar. Go ahead and keep attempting to debate with me, but know I will not bother to reply to your posts. In fact, I think I'm just tired of talking to all FFXII haters on this board in general.

You keep calling me a liar, yet never prove it. This isn't even a debate, this is you being called out on your trolling BS and not having any defense besides deflection and pisspoor logic. Your ilk aren't welcome here, you may leave now to save yourself further embarrassment
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#173Valcrist_Mk2Posted 11/4/2013 7:22:01 AM
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Indication means nothing if it's not absolute. So basically do one or more of the following for me please: link a post where I said VII was my first FF, absolute proof Ito is doing XVI, or post your Zodiac Brave theory. It's just various thing I want from you

You're still coming in this thread? LOL!

You're still stalling to reply to any questions? LOL!

Only questions from you, t-cup.

WILL PEOPLE STOP COPYING MY CATCHPHRAE.
---
http://backloggery.com/valcrist
Currently playing: Zone of the Enders.
#174Valcrist_Mk2Posted 11/4/2013 7:23:32 AM
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Indication means nothing if it's not absolute. So basically do one or more of the following for me please: link a post where I said VII was my first FF, absolute proof Ito is doing XVI, or post your Zodiac Brave theory. It's just various thing I want from you

You're still coming in this thread? LOL!

You're still stalling to reply to any questions? LOL!

Only questions from you, t-cup.

Link the post where Mage said VII was his first FF, prove ito is doing XVI or post your Zodiac Brave theory.
---
http://backloggery.com/valcrist
Currently playing: Zone of the Enders.
#175Ultimate_FinalePosted 11/4/2013 8:10:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#176TwilightOdinPosted 11/4/2013 9:01:54 AM
Umm, Truth, I'm an FFXII fan, my second favourite. Can you share your theory please?
---
The Official Lumina's Number 1 Fan. "This savior... What is she about, anyway?"
http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2397650/
#177rapius002Posted 11/4/2013 3:03:29 PM
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Before VII there were too few FF's for your definition to really be applicable. At most you consider 750,000 people to be veterans, and that's based off of VI's sales

Nope.

There were 6 mainline FF games before FFVII. that's more enough for the veteran term to be applicable. Also, FFVI sold over 3 million worldwide. I have no idea where you're getting your 750K figure from.

I was referring specifically to all regions not Japan. Only Japan got all all entires pre VII. So according to you only certain Japanese gamers are vets

Western territories still got FFI, FFIV, and FFVI. Also, even though FFVI sold way less than FFVII in the West, it's still seen as the better FF game by those that it before FFVII.

So, people who have played every game in the series retrospectively since VII came out don't count as veterans? And people who played only I-VI count as veterans? If that's the case, who cares what "veterans" think, as they are only a small minority of the fanbase.

Whose more of the veteran: the guy who fought in World War II or the guy who fought in Vietnam, Korea, and both Gulf Wars? Your logic would dictate the guy who fought in World War II.

The dictionary definition of a veteran is someone who has participated in an active role for a dinstinctly long time. So, by that definition, someone who has played VII-XIV would be more of a veteran than those who played I-VI, as the count would be 7 versus 6, and that's not including spin-offs/sequels/prequels, which barely existed in the I-VI era. I loved I-VI, but I'm not going to discredit those who joined afterwards like you and so many of your "veterans" do.
#178DViper97Posted 11/4/2013 8:44:11 PM(edited)
rapius002 posted...
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
1Truth posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Before VII there were too few FF's for your definition to really be applicable. At most you consider 750,000 people to be veterans, and that's based off of VI's sales

Nope.

There were 6 mainline FF games before FFVII. that's more enough for the veteran term to be applicable. Also, FFVI sold over 3 million worldwide. I have no idea where you're getting your 750K figure from.

I was referring specifically to all regions not Japan. Only Japan got all all entires pre VII. So according to you only certain Japanese gamers are vets

Western territories still got FFI, FFIV, and FFVI. Also, even though FFVI sold way less than FFVII in the West, it's still seen as the better FF game by those that it before FFVII.

So, people who have played every game in the series retrospectively since VII came out don't count as veterans? And people who played only I-VI count as veterans? If that's the case, who cares what "veterans" think, as they are only a small minority of the fanbase.

Whose more of the veteran: the guy who fought in World War II or the guy who fought in Vietnam, Korea, and both Gulf Wars? Your logic would dictate the guy who fought in World War II.

The dictionary definition of a veteran is someone who has participated in an active role for a dinstinctly long time. So, by that definition, someone who has played VII-XIV would be more of a veteran than those who played I-VI, as the count would be 7 versus 6, and that's not including spin-offs/sequels/prequels, which barely existed in the I-VI era. I loved I-VI, but I'm not going to discredit those who joined afterwards like you and so many of your "veterans" do.

100x's This!!!

As someone who got into FF with VII in '98, retroactively played through FFs I & IV-VI by '03, went through the VIII-XIII single player games and sequels as they came out, has been playing XI since'10 (and has following it since it's announcement), went back and played III on the DS (and later beat on PSP), is currently near the end of II, and currently plays XIV......I wholeheartedly agree with Rapius.

If I'm not a vet of this series by this point, not counting the FFs I've beaten more than once (some of which I've beaten twice, and one 3 times), then just what the hell is and FF veteran?
---
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.
#1791Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 8:32:35 PM
TwilightOdin posted...
Umm, Truth, I'm an FFXII fan, my second favourite. Can you share your theory please?

You'll get it when it's ready.
---
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013
#1801Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 10:05:07 PM
rapius002 posted...
So, people who have played every game in the series retrospectively since VII came out don't count as veterans?

No, they don't.

A true FF veteran is someone who played FFI through to FFXIV in the order they were first released. If they say FFVI is still the best, their opinion is worth far more more than someone that started with FFVII or FFX and then made their way backwards.
---
The Zodiac Brave Theory