Let's be honest the FF series has it's back against the wall, this is it

#31The-SiskoPosted 11/2/2013 9:37:35 PM
hyro56 posted...
SE IS DOOMED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkPVDI751Ys
---
FFXV board is at war. LR board is just a troll-derailing topics fest. KH boards be like "This happens. No this happened. Nah this happened!"
#32justdontaskPosted 11/2/2013 9:55:40 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Thank goodness I'm in not a so called "hardcore" FF fan then. Because I enjoyed FFX, X-2, XII, Dissidia, Crisis Core, and XIII saga. I highly looking forward to FFXV. Although I don't buy any game blindly anyway. I guess it helps I never hold the FF series on some high pedestal to begin with.

---
i rarely return to topics i post in, if you have a problem with my posts, PM me.
i do track topics i create for a few days.
#33The-SiskoPosted 11/2/2013 10:28:24 PM
justdontask posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Thank goodness I'm in not a so called "hardcore" FF fan then. Because I enjoyed FFX, X-2, XII, Dissidia, Crisis Core, and XIII saga. I highly looking forward to FFXV. Although I don't buy any game blindly anyway. I guess it helps I never hold the FF series on some high pedestal to begin with.

---
FFXV board is at war. LR board is just a troll-derailing topics fest. KH boards be like "This happens. No this happened. Nah this happened!"
#34DViper97Posted 11/2/2013 10:59:09 PM
Lelouch71 posted...

Oh, and certainly:

ChipNoir posted...
If it were in such dire straights, people wouldn't be talking about it.

When people fail to even gripe about Final Fantasy at all, thats when the series is on its death bed.

Otherwise you're just being over-dramatic.

Some of the only posts in this topic that use any common sense.
---
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.
#35Zirconarmor30Posted 11/3/2013 11:03:54 PM
That's funny if I remember correctly FF1 was supposed to be THE LAST Square game till it sold 400k in Japan. FF7 was a true gem and so was FFXII. Who do you think talked SE into maybe getting FFXII HD? Anyway FF games only keep getting better, they are saying XV will get a direct sequel to XV and maybe a saga. XIII saga was pretty decent let's face it Level 5 inc is done with giving up on Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud and no making their RPG's more casual like Wonder Flick and NNK.

FFXV-1 might beat FF7. FFXII HD would totally rock. LRXIII will be epic fun and X Hd will be nice. If fans would shut up and praise the crap out of FFXV we will get FF7 remake on PS4 after XV. However if peeps keep griping...SE might go into new IP territory.

Now I don't think FF is done yet got at least another good 10 years. FF is the only game people think is dying. Nobody thinks GTA which is extremely casual is dying. RE6 sold 4M and everyone freaked out but didn't think it was dying. AC franchise is dying but due to developers lacking inspiration to continue another gen after the next gen. However FF makes a linear game and everybody thinks the world is coming to an end, so bizarre 0_o
#36FireMage7777Posted 11/4/2013 1:07:49 AM
Zirconarmor30 posted...
That's funny if I remember correctly FF1 was supposed to be THE LAST Square game till it sold 400k in Japan. FF7 was a true gem and so was FFXII. Who do you think talked SE into maybe getting FFXII HD? Anyway FF games only keep getting better, they are saying XV will get a direct sequel to XV and maybe a saga. XIII saga was pretty decent let's face it Level 5 inc is done with giving up on Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud and no making their RPG's more casual like Wonder Flick and NNK.

FFXV-1 might beat FF7. FFXII HD would totally rock. LRXIII will be epic fun and X Hd will be nice. If fans would shut up and praise the crap out of FFXV we will get FF7 remake on PS4 after XV. However if peeps keep griping...SE might go into new IP territory.

Now I don't think FF is done yet got at least another good 10 years. FF is the only game people think is dying. Nobody thinks GTA which is extremely casual is dying. RE6 sold 4M and everyone freaked out but didn't think it was dying. AC franchise is dying but due to developers lacking inspiration to continue another gen after the next gen. However FF makes a linear game and everybody thinks the world is coming to an end, so bizarre 0_o

So blind acceptance is what you're pushing for?
---
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#37BoneKollectorPosted 11/4/2013 3:11:15 AM
For the sake of sales, they have nothing to worry about. So long as the original ff players are still around, they are gonna keep selling new releases.
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#38SteelCurtain17Posted 11/4/2013 6:00:17 AM
LOL at IX not belonging in the golden age of FF
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster