is this turnbased?

#21ExtremeLightPosted 12/9/2013 11:52:06 PM
berry889 posted...
u can make this game into turn based.. just wait for the enemy attack u and u attack them back then wait... LOL

Yea...

A surefire way to prolong the game by 100 hours.
---
Next Villain after Xehanort? I suspect it will be a Light-based villain. Someone we haven't even seen yet. Just watch.
#22pt78Posted 12/10/2013 7:41:32 PM
berry889 posted...
u can make this game into turn based.. just wait for the enemy attack u and u attack them back then wait... LOL

Hey, that's how I play Devil May Cry, the best turn-based RPG.
#23Corkhead82Posted 12/10/2013 11:42:55 PM
Graham_Chapman posted...
resonado posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Use your brain for one second and figure out the answer for that question yourself.

Not everyone's followed this game since 2006 or 2011 - most seemed to have taken notice of the game quite recently (excluding those GFaqs users prior to the XV and Versus board merger).

If s/he posts on gamefaqs, s/he obviously has an internet connection. If s/he has an internet connection, s/he can search for stuff online. Regardless of how you look at it, it would require less time and effort to google the answer for his/her question than to create a topic on gamefaqs to ask about it.

So what the hell is Gfaqs for? You know this is how it works... People ask the same question over and over... The fans of the game answer the question because they love talking about a game series they enjoy and you "self labeling elitist douches" sit back and attack the question asker because you think you already know everything, are too good to answer their question and have nothing better to do... Pathetic.
---
That right there was either a half-hearted attempt to be funny, or a wholehearted attempt to be a moron...
#24Rikkus_dadPosted 12/11/2013 2:30:40 AM
Why, does the trailer somehow make it look like they're taking turns?
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
#25Graham_ChapmanPosted 12/11/2013 9:16:04 AM
Corkhead82 posted...
Graham_Chapman posted...
resonado posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
Use your brain for one second and figure out the answer for that question yourself.

Not everyone's followed this game since 2006 or 2011 - most seemed to have taken notice of the game quite recently (excluding those GFaqs users prior to the XV and Versus board merger).

If s/he posts on gamefaqs, s/he obviously has an internet connection. If s/he has an internet connection, s/he can search for stuff online. Regardless of how you look at it, it would require less time and effort to google the answer for his/her question than to create a topic on gamefaqs to ask about it.

So what the hell is Gfaqs for? You know this is how it works... People ask the same question over and over... The fans of the game answer the question because they love talking about a game series they enjoy and you "self labeling elitist douches" sit back and attack the question asker because you think you already know everything, are too good to answer their question and have nothing better to do... Pathetic.

I would've called you daft but then I saw your username and realized you've already done it for me... SO, ignoring your attempts at riling me up, you're saying that gamefaqs is just a social outlet for nerds who feel lonely then? Basically that this site is here so people who think something along the lines of "awh, I feel like I wanna talk to someone about my thoughts concerning this game, but none of my irl friends are interested in this game" have somewhere to go... Wow, when I put it like that it almost sounds like gfaqs is an online dating site for gameophiles. >___>

Anyway, we're at a crossroad here: TC asked if FFXV is turn-based or not. Either s/he asked that primarily because s/he wanted to know if this game really is turn-based or not or s/he asked that because s/he wanted to talk about FFXV... If the former, then s/he could easily have checked it up all on his/her own like I pointed out. If the latter then this was, first of all, a very uninspiring topic to attempt to start a conversation over and secondly a, apparently to most of us, rather silly question: Anyone who has seen the e3 trailer should be able to tell that it is, in fact, not turn-based... So what do you think? Is TC, as your pov demands, a socially deprived gameophile who wants to talk about FFXV, no matter how insipid the topic of choice is; or is s/he, as I believe, a vapid numbnut who's unable to see the obvious and is somehow too lazy to search for an answer online, but not lazy enough not to make a gamefaqs topic about it?
---
"Why do we laugh at such terrible things? Because comedy is often the sarcastic realization of inescapable tragedy." - Bryant H. McGill
#26Pirate_BalthierPosted 12/11/2013 10:10:03 AM
Graham_Chapman posted...
Wow, when I put it like that it almost sounds like gfaqs is an online dating site for gameophiles. >___>

It isn't? O_O

Damn! back to okcupid for me then u_u
---
http://d22dmam3ig6p12.cloudfront.net/media/pics/art_9164_id_1.jpeg
I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.
#27kilaudePosted 12/11/2013 10:58:51 AM
I wish...
---
FC: 2638-0092-9141
#28ExtremeLightPosted 12/11/2013 11:56:34 AM
Rikkus_dad posted...
Why, does the trailer somehow make it look like they're taking turns?

This. I think this is what office was referring to. Unless of course TC played LR where it looked like you barely take turns.
---
Next Villain after Xehanort? I suspect it will be a Light-based villain. Someone we haven't even seen yet. Just watch.