Why do the characters in FFXV have such stupid names

#91Lelouch71Posted 12/11/2013 6:07:46 PM
Why are you still posting TC? At least a few of the trolls on this board can be a little funny.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#92mistermikeymike(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 6:12:06 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Why are you still posting TC? At least a few of the trolls on this board can be a little funny.

First off, if a troll is funny, then he's failing. Trolls are not supposed to be funny and let you in on the joke. If you're being let in on the joke, it's not trolling.

Second off, let's not act like weeaboos aren't ruining Final Fantasy.
---
You do not have a waifu.
#93westontickleePosted 12/11/2013 6:37:17 PM
ChipNoir posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
westonticklee posted...

You're not contributing everything besides being a rabid fanboy. Now stfu and go sit in the corner where you belong. You don't dismiss me. I do the dismissing. And you've already been dismissed.

I contributed by offering what the name means in response to your post. No need to go all crazy about it calling me a rabid fanboy, what?

You can't dismissed the light! You'll let darkness in your heart.

I dismissed you ages ago.

Um excuse me? Idk who you are but westonticklee does the dismissing around here
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#94westontickleePosted 12/11/2013 6:40:45 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
westonticklee posted...

You're not contributing everything besides being a rabid fanboy. Now stfu and go sit in the corner where you belong. You don't dismiss me. I do the dismissing. And you've already been dismissed.

I contributed by offering what the name means in response to your post. No need to go all crazy about it calling me a rabid fanboy, what?

You can't dismissed the light! You'll let darkness in your heart.

Which was completely uneccesary. And just look at your comment. Again, Dismissed. I'd rather darkness then whatever poisonous harmful light you're protruding
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#95SteelCurtain17Posted 12/11/2013 6:45:34 PM
Why is Weston consistently the worst poster in a topic lol
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
"The Xbone. It's like cable, except it watches you." -SwimmingToaster
#96ExtremeLightPosted 12/11/2013 6:47:16 PM
@Weston If my comment was unnecessary then so was your.
---
Next Villain after Xehanort? I suspect it will be a Light-based villain. Someone we haven't even seen yet. Just watch.