Is Dengeki PlayStation teasing a shocking announcement?

#1Rose_of_MayPosted 12/11/2013 7:44:58 AM(edited)
Or is google translate toying with me?

[ Next issue notice ]

12 /26 release

- Cover the " latest in a series that popular "
- Launch feature " Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remastered "
- Dispatch "super goddess deep faith God Noir Black Heart " and " Girls & Panzer "
Special Planning & Strategy " Drag-On Dragoon 3"

DLC Appendix " GOD EATER 2 " Gilbert plain clothes costume ( male for PC ) , " Dragons Dogma Quest " award special job , " deep- Samurai & Dragons " R ☆ Robopitcha

- I thoroughly track the Tales of latest to be announced in 12/ 12
- New shock comes up, too ! ?

Taken from here ( scroll down to the last part of the article ): http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/35550424.html
#2Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 7:09:26 AM
Also, Square Enix's Yosuke Matsuda did an interview in Famtisu. Apparently he talks about shortening development time and stuff.

Haven't been able to find a translation of the piece yet but it's mentioned here: http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/35539038.html
#3TehAssasinPosted 12/11/2013 7:15:23 AM
- Cover the " latest in a series that popular "

O_____O!!!
#4TehAssasinPosted 12/11/2013 7:32:42 AM
For all we know, 'cover the latest in a series that's popular' is possibly referring to either FFXV or Persona 5 now, or even KH3, but that's less likely since the D23 expo wasn't too long ago.

Ah, and it sounded like there would be some new teaser of some sort.

Damn it, need to slow down the hype train to avoid crash!
#5Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 7:43:40 AM
TehAssasin posted...
For all we know, 'cover the latest in a series that's popular' is possibly referring to either FFXV or Persona 5 now, or even KH3, but that's less likely since the D23 expo wasn't too long ago.

I wouldn't get too excited for FFXV info. I'm going to bet that it's Tales of related, although I hope I'm wrong.
#6OmecronBlazorPosted 12/11/2013 7:44:05 AM
Its not gonna be FFXV so putting all my hopes in Persona 5!
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Final Fantasy XV Board
'With Playstation 4, we are building memories. With Xbawks, we are building an illusion.' - embrandedone
#7NoctionusPosted 12/11/2013 7:44:35 AM
I have a little faith in Dengeki than Famitsu.
---
Everyone should like exactly the same thing I like or they're idiots
#8TehAssasinPosted 12/11/2013 7:47:56 AM
Rose_of_May posted...
TehAssasin posted...

I wouldn't get too excited for FFXV info. I'm going to bet that it's Tales of related, although I hope I'm wrong.

The thing is, the latest Tales was already mentioned in the last sentence " ensure follow-up Tales of the latest to be announced on 12/12".

But yeah, let's hope you're wrong.
#9rapius002Posted 12/11/2013 10:20:33 AM
TehAssasin posted...
Rose_of_May posted...
TehAssasin posted...

The thing is, the latest Tales was already mentioned in the last sentence " ensure follow-up Tales of the latest to be announced on 12/12".

But yeah, let's hope you're wrong.

Also, many of the games mentioned in that blurb you posted are Square-Enix titles... Meaning that could possibly be related to a Square-Enix title (such as FFXV, KH3, DQX on Wii U, Bravely Default sequel, etc.).
#10ManaYukaPosted 12/11/2013 10:34:29 AM
Too bad, it used to be FF was THE series they meant, now it could be tons of games
---
Best show: Game of Thrones Best game: Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together
Favorite People- Carl Sagan and Neil deGrasse Tyson