There's a final fantasy 16 article on the FF wikia......

#41slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 3:26:12 AM
Yeah so far I am! I'm at the part where <spoilers>Khindril or whatever Hairy Dragoon's name is is about to attack tidus</spoilers>. I know this because I beat him but then I turned it off because I had to go to her because I got church tomorrow.

So far tho:

Captain Black Waffle (Rikku) is hotter than Quiet Little (Yuna). Angry Boobs (Lulu) is too old for Tidus (cant think of a nick name for him) but she is nice eye candy. White Jamaca (Wakka) is so likable I might use him instead of Hairy Dragoon (Khindril or whatever his name is) in the end game. As far as I know that just leaves Limpy (Auron) who is confusing but I guess I'll figure that out.

<spoilers>There's no ATB!</spoilers> :o I'm actually cool with this. It's different. It makes the game seem older but whatever. You get to know more this way and take your time I guess. So far the game has been easier because of it but ya know it still feels like final fantasy.

That dream with Quiet Little, Captain Black Waffle, and Evil Daddy (Jecht) was actually funny to me. It was just so random and like he's funny looking and sounding idk. If that was supposed to be serious it just had me laughing lol. I know what it meant in the story but still.

<spoilers>the thousand years</spoilers>was very unexpected. I can't wait to see how Evil Daddy and Limpy made it through. Also can't wait to see how Evil Daddy becomes bad. He's kinda jerky but like isn't he supposed to be a hero or something? Which leads me to my next point.

I wish that walkway to the blitzball game was longer so I could hear the whole narrative. I just went and it cut off. Also they shouldn't let you walk back in the dream just to make you teleport back. Also if you haven't played this game, don't watch the beginning sequence thing, you watch it anyway when you start a new game.

Also I don't see how people are mad at Final Fantasy 13 for being linear when 10 is just as linear (or at least so far) if not more so since for the most part you just attack. I mean yeah there's overdrives but the change in pace there isn't that intense. They are cool but still. Also I wish the map and way you were going were in sync and you could control the camera with the right stick.

Overall I still can't wait to see what this game has to offer. It's actually pretty addicting. Way more so than 12. It feels like 9 got thrown in a blender with like 1 and gave you the power of 7 and 8 and its cool. A lot of stuff happens and it's kinda random like Anchorman 2 but still it is a lot of fun. Also I can't wait to see who purple kid is.

And I still don't know what article you guys are talking about haha.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#42theofficefan99Posted 12/29/2013 4:01:31 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
I've never seen anyone that bored with their life.

I have.
Galv/1truth, but that article wasn't made by him...probably.

Oh yeah how could I forget? Silly me.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#43slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:19:35 AM
I am still out if the loop!
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#44xseshPosted 12/30/2013 6:11:00 AM
CranberryTaco posted...
Someone has too much time on their hands lol.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/User:Coolawits/Final_Fantasy_XVI

LOL
---
Z.O.E 3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?
#45zombie_basher13Posted 12/30/2013 6:48:38 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
theofficefan99 posted...
I've never seen anyone that bored with their life.

I have.
Galv/1truth, but that article wasn't made by him...probably.

That article doesn't mention Ito anywhere and it's reminiscent of FF13 so definitely not.
---
It's obnoxious when gameFAQers rank the Final Fantasy games in their sigs. Why do you expect anyone to care about something so pointless?
#46zombie_basher13Posted 12/30/2013 6:59:57 AM
slaterastle posted...
Original on PS2 all the way!

I've heard the Metal Gear series is great. It seems like Metal Gear Solid is what people look at but maybe they're all great idk. I hope this game come out before this summer along with KH3, if they do ill buy it all at whatever price. I know I can afford a PS4 right now but nah I'd be broke and for what haha.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is amazing, it has one of my favorite stories in gaming ever. I guess it's criticized for overly long cutscenes but I enjoyed them so damn much, and as a game it's also really great and very meaty, plenty of content, more than other MGSes actually and with its great graphics and long ass cutscenes, it really is a 10/10 game imo. I have high expectations for MGS V.
---
It's obnoxious when gameFAQers rank the Final Fantasy games in their sigs. Why do you expect anyone to care about something so pointless?
#47slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 4:44:11 PM
Yeah I guess after FF10 I'm gonna Persona it up even though I don't have a Vita and then me and Metal Gear solid are gonna get to know eachother better.

But dude the characters in Xenoblade chronicles totally copy the classes of the characters in FF10! Seriously Shulk is Tidus, Reyn is Wakka, Sharla is Yuna, Melia is Lulu, Khimari (I played all day yesterday and still don't know if that's right) is Rikki, Rikku is Seven (don't wanna spoil that one) and Auron is Dunban. And in both games there aren't any other characters to be! Kinda fishy. The story's aren't the same and neither is the gameplay and if THE FIRST DISCIPLE WASNT SO OP FOR GLITCHY REASONS I would have spent more than my 60 hours and 9 months on gamefly beating it. The only problem with that game is its SO complicated and looks so simple so when you realize your people suck because you haven't been training them right for the past 60 hours and this boss screws you it's like well I'm done. It has a great story though so if you enjoy huge games that are really hard (it's like one of the hardest games ive ever played) you should check that game out just make sure you know everything on what to do before you screw yourself. YouTube makes this game look easy and SO cool but its actually really hard and hard to do that cool stuff. I'm gonna stick with FF10 because its awesome and very doable but yeah.
---
#48KartariusPosted 12/31/2013 9:50:01 PM
LK_MASTER_GAMER posted...
John Titor

Nice.
#49slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 7:16:13 AM
Ok.

I'm now in the desert.

So far:

Seymour really doesn't seem like he has an evil plan. I mean, yeah his dad said his son was going to kill him and then he died, but there's no proof he even really did and it seems like there are no alterior motives and then I killed him really easily. I have a feeling he's gonna come back somehow otherwise he isn't a very good villain.

Also I thought Jecht was the villain or at least pseudo villain like Golbez or Kuja or Xande or something. I mean yeah he's a giant monster but is he even in control of himself? He seems like a loving dad who comes off as a jerk but changes in spira.

I was gonna go girl power, but Rikku isn't that good and Tidus is but i was using Yuna and Lulu to prepare so now I'm just sticking with those 3. Auron Wakka and Rikku have their moments. Kimahri just sucks haha.

I hope this game is longer than this pilgrimage or that would be short and easy unless later it's crazy hard like 5 but so far yeah.
---