I think SE is pretty much ram themselves down to ground.

#1Knight_AuronPosted 12/27/2013 7:37:43 PM
he fact that as of SE did not release a single good game. As for XV, I'm not excited for that game. The game may not be good as we do not know much yet. SE has a tendency to impress people with early short gameplay and trailers. Also This FFX HD ending about sin coming back written by Nojima pretty much sums up how bad SE is with manage their staffs.
---
Toxic Berries
#2ExtremeLightPosted 12/27/2013 7:38:59 PM
Knight_Auron posted...
he fact that as of SE did not release a single good game. As for XV, I'm not excited for that game. The game may not be good as we do not know much yet. SE has a tendency to impress people with early short gameplay and trailers. Also This FFX HD ending about sin coming back written by Nojima pretty much sums up how bad SE is with manage their staffs.

They didn't? For real?
---
In love with Beyonce's new album.
#3Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 7:43:16 PM
Also I play many of their old games back in 2012 like thread of fate through an emulator that never heard of until couple years ago. I want a sequel which will never happen but even it did I'm sure SE will find some to **** it up. Sad how they have all these other non FF good games like Bahamut Lagoon, Xenoears, Chrono rigger, Mana series and thread of Fate, and now all they care is milking FF by making uninnovated, uninspired and uncreative FFs. Like they don't even care. Thats how low they have sunk.
---
Toxic Berries
#4RiskBreaker__Posted 12/27/2013 7:54:44 PM
ChipNoir.
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
#5Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 8:06:51 PM
RiskBreaker__ posted...
ChipNoir.

What about him?
---
Toxic Berries
#6kupo1705Posted 12/27/2013 8:09:15 PM
They changed FFX's ending?
#7DoNotPursuePosted 12/27/2013 8:38:47 PM(edited)
kupo1705 posted...

Nah, just added onto FFX/X-2 in the form of an audio drama that is building up to something important in Spira.
Tidus thinks Yuna broke up with her when she's likely lying, either out of jealousy or to protect him from something. Auron has a previously unknown daughter with a hatred of Yevon. The dead are now being wished back to life, causing all sorts of problems with Spira and possibly the Farplane, most important of which being the return of Sin.
#8Knight_Auron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 9:04:57 PM
DoNotPursue posted...
kupo1705 posted...

Nah, just added onto FFX/X-2 in the form of an audio drama that is building up to something important in Spira.
Tidus thinks Yuna broke up with her when she's likely lying, either out of jealousy or to protect him from something. Auron has a previously unknown daughter with a hatred of Yevon. The dead are now being wished back to life, causing all sorts of problems with Spira and possibly the Farplane, most important of which being the return of Sin.

The return of sin is pretty much contradicts everything Yuna did. She kill Yu Yevon for nothing. It also creates a massive plothole. Also the narrator of that audio drama seems like two character who should even exist or beyond in FFX world. Clearly Nojima is terrible at story telling. I'm surprise SE hasn't fired him yet. I'm quite surprise that Toriyama hasn't been fired yet either.
---
Toxic Berries
#9OpheliaAdenadePosted 12/27/2013 9:50:48 PM
have you tried FF 11 or 14, TC? Maybe you would like those ones better. o.o
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#10mistermikeymikePosted 12/27/2013 10:08:18 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
have you tried FF 11 or 14, TC? Maybe you would like those ones better. o.o

Please leave
---
Weeaboos are ruining Final Fantasy