Do you think Noctis will be more popular than Lightning ?

#21LK_MASTER_GAMERPosted 12/28/2013 2:42:57 PM
Noctis looks awesome, imo....and his gameplay also looks epic...so more people will like him...

IMO
---
Sometimes I can`t see the value in fighting...There`s no profit in the enemies here, It`s a waste of time!
#22MysteryVeilPosted 12/28/2013 2:43:59 PM
I think he'll be more popular. I just hope Square doesn't give him the same treatment they gave Lightning. I hope they just let him develop his popularity in peace.
---
Gravity Rush Platinum. (I know, I know. Finally!) 100% to goal! Doing DLC trophies now...
MV and Eix. Two awesome years! October 27, 2013.
#23Lord ZhouYuPosted 12/28/2013 3:11:50 PM(edited)
He kind of reminds me of Zack. So far, I like him more than Lightning by about as much as I like a homemade cake more than licking crusted yellow gunk off the base of a toilet.

But even if he's more naturally popular than Lightning, I'm not so sure Square'll plaster his face around half as much as Lightning's, and it won't seem like he's as popular.
---
James and Aidrianna Ruglia: Balmung
#24GamersTavernPosted 12/28/2013 3:17:13 PM
Noctis is a guy, so no.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#25ExtremeLightPosted 12/28/2013 3:38:07 PM
GamersTavern posted...
Noctis is a guy, so no.

Cloud is a guy and he's more popular then Miss Claire...
---
In love with Beyonce's new album.
#26chaosflame108Posted 12/28/2013 3:44:47 PM
Yes for his abilities alone.

Nomura has to read naruto or something because Noctis' abilities(weapon teleporation) is completely ripped off from a character in Naruto(the 4th Hokage).
---
No. XI MARLUXIA
In the arc of his scythe, flowers grow and all else perishes.
#27JtrunksPosted 12/28/2013 3:51:33 PM(edited)
chaosflame108 posted...

Nomura has to read naruto or something because Noctis' abilities(weapon teleporation) is completely ripped off from a character in Naruto(the 4th Hokage).

I wouldnt say "ripped off" but I will say he looks and carries himself like a certain character with the same colored hair and HAIRSTYLE.
---
On a quest to get one thread stickied :A:
sticky req plz
#28ExtremeLightPosted 12/28/2013 4:09:56 PM
Jtrunks posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

I wouldnt say "ripped off" but I will say he looks and carries himself like a certain character with the same colored hair and HAIRSTYLE.

No he's more like the 4th Hokage in gameplay; Teleporting to wherever his weapons are, fast and fearless fighter. He looks more like an Uchiha though.
---
In love with Beyonce's new album.
#29MMX377Posted 12/28/2013 4:52:20 PM
Hmm...

*MMX377 begin suspecting about Yuji Kaido's topic*

I got a funny feeling about this... .
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#30El_ZaggyPosted 12/28/2013 5:49:33 PM
A generic character in a homosexual-saussage fest with Final Fantasy name tagged on it ? yea right.