I bet that princess you wind up fighting is going to join your team.

#1slaterastlePosted 1/18/2014 5:59:27 AM
And then I will laugh at everyone who thought it was gonna be a sausage fest. I mean think about it, we have no idea what the story is except for her and noctis's backstories and conflict if that. There's gonna be some great evil and they're gonna have to team up to save the world. Duh
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#2ExtremeLightPosted 1/18/2014 7:10:29 AM
This guy gets it.
---
Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.~Noctis (FFXV)
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, GTA5
#3VerteX13Posted 1/18/2014 7:44:43 AM
slaterastle posted...
And then I will laugh at everyone who thought it was gonna be a sausage fest. I mean think about it, we have no idea what the story is except for her and noctis's backstories and conflict if that. There's gonna be some great evil and they're gonna have to team up to save the world. Duh

My sig. :>
---
Stella will be playable in Final Fantasy XV. Calling it now.
Official Conductor for the FFXV Hype Train
#4TehAssasinPosted 1/18/2014 8:03:41 AM
She could be temporary playable character as well. Perhaps in certain chapters, you would control her to uncover the other side of the story (enemy side from Noctis's POV).

I think the sausage fest would be the final party, with occasional guest members like Stella, Regis and others.
#5grand_kaizerPosted 1/18/2014 8:43:02 AM
I'd rather that wasn't the case personally. Not because of the whole "party needz moar bewbz" stuff, but because what we do know of Stella is that she and Noctis are forced into battle against each other against their will and due to circumstance must see each other as enemies.

If that just gets washed away because yet another Evil God that's sealed in the moon is waking up and their squabbles are pushed aside to save the world, during which time they resolve their differences and learn to fight together, I'll be quite disappointed, because that's a really weak way to resolve what can be a complex and interesting situation.

I mean, I know it's Nomura and all, but I would like to see him actually make that work instead of just tossing her into your party because you beat her in one last fight.
---
"I am the Truest Repairman!"
#6ExtremeLightPosted 1/18/2014 9:23:06 AM
Why do people discreetly leak LR spoilers...
---
Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.~Noctis (FFXV)
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, GTA5
#7VerteX13Posted 1/18/2014 9:26:15 AM
ExtremeLight posted...

Ikr?

I just want a spoiler free environment.
---
Stella will be playable in Final Fantasy XV. Calling it now.
Official Conductor for the FFXV Hype Train
#8TehAssasinPosted 1/18/2014 9:50:56 AM
grand_kaizer posted...
I'd rather that wasn't the case personally. Not because of the whole "party needz moar bewbz" stuff, but because what we do know of Stella is that she and Noctis are forced into battle against each other against their will and due to circumstance must see each other as enemies.

If that just gets washed away because yet another Evil God that's sealed in the moon is waking up and their squabbles are pushed aside to save the world, during which time they resolve their differences and learn to fight together, I'll be quite disappointed, because that's a really weak way to resolve what can be a complex and interesting situation.

I mean, I know it's Nomura and all, but I would like to see him actually make that work instead of just tossing her into your party because you beat her in one last fight.

Yeah. I'm quite interested to see how Nomura handled the rivalry between Noctis and Stella. Based on my personal prediction, I think Noctis will be fairly interesting on his own right. Started out as an ordinary prince who's carefree and unassuming, eventually forced to face some brutal turns of events and slowly adapting to becoming a beast, a King with fierce stance and idealistic ambitions alongside twisted, chaotic good morality.

Factor in his mutual respect, love and arch enemy relationship with Stella, and we might get one intriguing chemistry between the duo and how the story unfold.
#9Yoshikun-Posted 1/18/2014 2:08:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 2:31:59 PM
ExtremeLight posted...

What?

But no I don't want a sausage fest and I don't want her to be a "guest." I completely want her on my team because we know they dig eachother and someone as powerful and noctis's would be cool to have on your team and there's no way she's the last boss and I mean come on eye candys gotta get to everyone who plays ya know haha. And that other girl someone mentioned, she can be in the main party too for all I care. I mean 8 characters that's fine the maximum is 14 or maybe 15 just to break records so if any other characters want in that's fine by me but as long as Stella gets in I will be happy. And it doesn't have to be a cliche god in the moon, it could just be like her father wants to destroy the world with the crystals and she doesn't want to do that she just wants the good of her kingdom or something idk you know what I mean?
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man