isnt SE making money again??

#1thatwaryguyPosted 1/24/2014 5:39:49 AM
i know that they were in a financial slump, but didnt its recent games make alot of money for them? like tomb raider kh 1.5 and the soon ffx hd?
---
still waiting for FFXV and KH3
3DS 2680 9753 9163 gt & psn mellotonin
#2NoctionusPosted 1/24/2014 5:56:11 AM
isnt SE making a lot of money again??

Dunno. Ask Wad... I mean the new ceo.
---
Everyone should like exactly the same thing I like or they're idiots
#3ExtremeLightPosted 1/24/2014 7:28:14 AM
thatwaryguy posted...
i know that they were in a financial slump, but didnt its recent games make alot of money for them? like tomb raider kh 1.5 and the soon ffx hd?

LR is cheap to make. Expecting 1 million.
KH 1.5 sold well.
FFX HD is looking to sell better than both of the above.
KH2.5 is looking to sell better than 1.5.
Tomb Raider is gaining grounds.
Bravely Default is becoming well received.
Oh and FFXIV on 3 different consoles will tide them over for at least half of Gen. 8

If they're in any type of financial slump, I'd lol.
---
Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.~Noctis (FFXV)
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, GTA5
#4Deva_ZanPosted 1/24/2014 8:39:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5BlazingRainPosted 1/24/2014 12:20:26 PM
Yes they are.

Then again they weren't exactly losing money for very long in the first place. Gamers just desperately want SE to go out of business for some reason.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#6MagiusNecrosPosted 1/24/2014 3:08:25 PM
They are making money. They just aren't making great RPG's like they used to. Their older audience hence feels left behind. Their focus is on a newer younger audience.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#7Asd202Posted 1/24/2014 3:16:35 PM
ExtremeLight posted...
thatwaryguy posted...

KH 1.5 sold well.
Oh and FFXIV on 3 different consoles will tide them over for at least half of Gen. 8

And now what do they have for next fiscal year? That's right almost nothing, they went all the way to be profitable this fiscal year. They will slump in the next year though.
#8ExtremeLightPosted 1/24/2014 3:51:11 PM
Asd202 posted...
ExtremeLight posted...
thatwaryguy posted...

KH 1.5 sold well.

And now what do they have for next fiscal year? That's right almost nothing, they went all the way to be profitable this fiscal year. They will slump in the next year though.

I'm guessing they will still have 14 working in their favor. 12 HD is a possibility. A KH that's not 3. FFXV could become reality. And I don't even know about all their other titles and ports they're planning SE isn't even a small company so I'm sure they have something good planned.
---
Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable.~Noctis (FFXV)
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed 4, Kingdom Hearts 1.5, GTA5