What's with the AWFUL clothing in FFXV?

#51CranberryTacoPosted 4/17/2014 12:57:42 AM
They could've added a little bit more color. It's not my dresscode anyway.

Ignis looked the best when he still had a white shirt. Purple leopard? Tacky as it can be.
---
I'm Chuck Bass. 88' / Musician / Mobile / Warping, flying swords, crystals and all that.
#52Orichalon94Posted 4/21/2014 8:46:47 PM
LOL no surprise. goth modern 'realistic' CRAP. I WANT FF like 4- 10 I want ATB menu based game play with good character & story,
#53judge-salPosted 4/21/2014 8:47:45 PM
Orichalon94 posted...
LOL no surprise. goth modern 'realistic' CRAP. I WANT FF like 4- 10 I want ATB menu based game play with good character & story,

yes we know
youve only posted it at every chance you get
---
I was claiming heads when you were a suckling babe!
#54Orichalon94Posted 4/21/2014 9:02:49 PM
judge, 13 had nothing of what made FF 6 - 10 so amazing, addictive, nostalgic, emotional and memorable. It had a semi decent OST that's it. Why are SE punishing old FF fans? The new FF fans will always have new FPS or action games coming along .. what about me??? Replay FFs 6 7 8 9 10 forever? Not the end of the world but a big shame that FF died.

Sad part is that it died through the deliberate changing of the series, not through a lack of ideas.
#55fatesaber2Posted 4/21/2014 9:04:24 PM
A topic about clothes? This isn't about story, gameplay or anything that is important like that, but clothes. Just let it sink in that there is a topic about clothes
---
To win but never to destroy, to subjugate but never to humiliate, that is a truly honorable conquest
#56judge-salPosted 4/21/2014 9:09:23 PM
Orichalon94 posted...
judge, 13 had nothing of what made FF 6 - 10 so amazing, addictive, nostalgic, emotional and memorable. It had a semi decent OST that's it. Why are SE punishing old FF fans? The new FF fans will always have new FPS or action games coming along .. what about me??? Replay FFs 6 7 8 9 10 forever? Not the end of the world but a big shame that FF died.

Sad part is that it died through the deliberate changing of the series, not through a lack of ideas.

most FFs 6-10 are mediocre
why should SE punish the majority in favor of purists like you?
yes. replay those games. nothing will hold a candle to your precious babies.
---
#57AngryGFAQerPosted 4/21/2014 9:14:18 PM
CranberryTaco posted...
They could've added a little bit more color. It's not my dresscode anyway.

Ignis looked the best when he still had a white shirt. Purple leopard? Tacky as it can be.

They should've stuck with suits in general if they truly wanted the whole "realism" and Yakuza feel.

As it is, they look like ravers posing as the Yakuza.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#58Orichalon94Posted 4/21/2014 9:40:23 PM
It isn't the majority you clown. Sales figures are down , FF is waning in popularity because SE continue to make terrible games like FF13. FFs 6 -10 are mediocre? BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THEY ARE FF. Those games made FF so popular. Story, music, characters, classic gameplay is what FF is all about. Seriously, **** off and go play Black ops if you want action, you embarrassment.
#59judge-salPosted 4/21/2014 9:51:51 PM
who cares? XIII's sequels were cash cows and that milk gave us some better things like remakes on iOS and Bravely Default. Probably FFX HD and some of XV as well.

FF isnt waning in popularity. XIII is one of the more popular FF's, doesn't matter how much you hated it.

6, never played it. Won't say it's mediocre.
7, boring s***. lame plot. forgettable music. characters suck and barely have development. clunky gameplay that was not innovative. mediocre.
8, junction system was good in writing, worked out poorly in the end. plot is kind of contrived and plain stupid towards the end. characters have better development, but most still arent interesting enough to care about in the long run.
9. never played it. Won't say it's mediocre.
10, personal favorite. I know it's flaws, and I accept them. It's a step up from others, but not groundbreaking.

When did I ever say I wanted action? Nice straw grasping.

You've successfully wasted 15 minutes of my time. That's all you get. Bye.
---
#60ChipNoirPosted 4/21/2014 9:53:42 PM
judge-sal posted...
who cares? XIII's sequels were cash cows and that milk gave us some better things like remakes on iOS and Bravely Default. Probably FFX HD and some of XV as well.

FF isnt waning in popularity. XIII is one of the more popular FF's, doesn't matter how much you hated it.

6, never played it. Won't say it's mediocre.
7, boring s***. lame plot. forgettable music. characters suck and barely have development. clunky gameplay that was not innovative. mediocre.
8, junction system was good in writing, worked out poorly in the end. plot is kind of contrived and plain stupid towards the end. characters have better development, but most still arent interesting enough to care about in the long run.
9. never played it. Won't say it's mediocre.
10, personal favorite. I know it's flaws, and I accept them. It's a step up from others, but not groundbreaking.

When did I ever say I wanted action? Nice straw grasping.

You've successfully wasted 15 minutes of my time. That's all you get. Bye.

Please don't refer to the iOS/Droid ports as "Better" than anything. Those were sloppily done.
---
If logic were an STD, we'd have solved quite a few problems.