Now that Today is E3. Did SE reveal anything about XV?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Now that Today is E3. Did SE reveal anything about XV?
2 years ago#1
If they didn't I won't be surprise.
Toxic Berries
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
Yeah, they showed a brand new trailer and gameplay footage at the Sony presser. They also announced a release date which is why there are so many topics about this.

/s
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Mario Kart 8
2 years ago#4
All they reveald was that it wouldn't be there.

D*cks
PSN: Metaknight555
http://i.imgur.com/2zNKz0Z.png
2 years ago#5
Prepare to not be surprised.
It ain't easy being a guy on the Inter-net.
2 years ago#6
Shows how SE hasn't change they terrible business strategy. This current CEO is worst then Wada. Wada was really bad. But the CEO running SE is gonna completely destroy SE. Back at the summer of last year, many people celebrated when Wada's resign from SE. I didn't I just knew the new CEO was gonna be worst when he said he'll make nothing but mobile phone games. I hate Mobile phone games, MMOs, FFXII, FFXIII and all their sequels. FF is good from I to X.
Toxic Berries
2 years ago#7
Whatever guys. Just move on with your life. Do something productive instead of whining.

As for topic related, they did a nice move in my opinion. Not revealing it in E3 i mean. Competitors everywhere. They said will reveal it later this year though.

I'm surprised Ubisoft developed so many games currently. I think they showed like 3-4 incoming next-gen games was it? Wow o.o
2 years ago#8
Aeizzah posted...
Whatever guys. Just move on with your life. Do something productive instead of whining.

Never!
PSN: Metaknight555
http://i.imgur.com/2zNKz0Z.png
2 years ago#9
Aeizzah posted...

I'm surprised Ubisoft developed so many games currently. I think they showed like 3-4 incoming next-gen games was it? Wow o.o

Dat FarCry 4 and RS:Seige. O.O

They look delicious. I want.
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#10
They won't.
/topic
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. Now that Today is E3. Did SE reveal anything about XV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived