Not showing a new trailer for FFXV is F****ing Unacceptable!!

#1foxyReyokoPosted 6/10/2014 4:14:15 PM
WTF is wrong with SE??! I thought they learned their mistake from keeps us in the dark from their ONLY worthwhile project that can make or break them going forward. Ok there's KH3.. but cmon, KH aint no FF.

It's not like anyone is asking for a demo.... all they needed to show us is some new footage!! They have plenty of build (or do they?) that they can take small snippets of... how f****ing hard is that?? They have been working on this game for 10 YEARS!!! Are you telling me they have nothing to show after it's been a year since the last trailer? Are these guys a bunch of idiots?

Who cares about f***ing Type-0.... knowing sqeenix it's going to be a straight up port of a PSP game and it will feel like you are playing a watered down hand held game on a console. There's already a fan translation out for the PSP so no thanks SE. Why don't you just give us what we want.... FFXV and FF7 reamke.... that's ALL you have to do to make 80% of your fanbase love you again.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#2Extreme_lightPosted 6/10/2014 4:16:39 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
Who cares about f***ing Type-0.

Stop you right there. *grabs popcorn*

Continue.
---
Stuck in Dorter in Tactics... Fun times!
"So it is and must be for all existence..."
#3Sacred_ArfaidPosted 6/10/2014 4:16:41 PM
http://youtu.be/_RDlgdWAQp4?t=30s
#4foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 4:18:48 PM
I know people will say stuff like "go cry some more" or some s***.... but are you seriously taking SE's side on this matter?
---
#5BysshePosted 6/10/2014 4:19:36 PM
You'll save yourself a lot of sorrow if you stop trying to figure out how SE work.
---
Going through my backlog. In queue: Ico/SC HD (in preparation for LG).
#6ChipNoirPosted 6/10/2014 4:20:14 PM
The cries of a few thousand angry white nerds really doesn't come up to much. I'll settle for being vaguely disappointed.
---
If logic were an STD, we'd have solved quite a few problems.
#7Extreme_lightPosted 6/10/2014 4:20:24 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
I know people will say stuff like "go cry some more" or some s***.... but are you seriously taking SE's side on this matter?

Yes and No. Personally I only wanted a release date and I feel like they will tell us at TGS.
---
Stuck in Dorter in Tactics... Fun times!
"So it is and must be for all existence..."
#8foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 4:21:56 PM
ChipNoir posted...
The cries of a few thousand angry white nerds really doesn't come up to much. I'll settle for being vaguely disappointed.

I am not white
---
#9ChipNoirPosted 6/10/2014 4:25:15 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
ChipNoir posted...

I am not white

Fine.

The cries of a few thousand nerds in general really doesn't come up to much. I'll settle for being vaguely disappointed
---
If logic were an STD, we'd have solved quite a few problems.
#10judge-salPosted 6/10/2014 5:12:28 PM
I'm not defending SE. I'm just happy a game i've been waiting for will finally be coming to me.
---
You've nerve, but nerve only goes so far.