Not showing a new trailer for FFXV is F****ing Unacceptable!!

#21JackHawk94Posted 6/10/2014 8:29:43 PM
FFVII as an ARPG

SE.. make it happen.
#22Seiten_TaisenPosted 6/10/2014 9:38:38 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
Who cares about f***ing Type-0.

Apparently a lot more people than you thought. And I happen to be one of them.
#23DanahellPosted 6/10/2014 9:43:26 PM
Just make sure you don't break something while throwing your temper tantrums =/
---
American beer is like making love in a canoe. It's ****ing close to water
#24EjectedGamerPosted 6/10/2014 9:54:40 PM
1_Der posted...
I know the Emerald Weapon is hard but you have to remember that it's a secret boss, you don't actually have to fight it. Just go on and fight Sephiroth in the remake & I'm sure you'll be fine.

Trust me, I've beaten that Quin Mantha/ Neue Ziel rip-off a few times and that's not the reason I don't want a remake.
---
Zanmato>>>>>>>>>>>>Zantetsuken
#25CranberryTacoPosted 6/11/2014 2:20:44 AM
JackHawk94 posted...
FFVII as an ARPG

SE.. make it happen.

---
I'm Chuck Bass. 88' / Musician / Mobile / It's allright because im saved by the bell.
#26foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 2:43:09 AM
ChipNoir posted...

Fine.

The cries of a few thousand nerds in general really doesn't come up to much. I'll settle for being vaguely disappointed

I'm not a nerd either... so you are just assuming I'm a nerd because I'm a fan of Final Fantasy, and for you to think that way just confirms that you are a nerd

EjectedGamer posted...
foxyReyoko posted...
WTF is wrong with SE??! I thought they learned their mistake from keeps us in the dark from their ONLY worthwhile project that can make or break them going forward. Ok there's KH3.. but cmon, KH aint no FF.

It's not like anyone is asking for a demo.... all they needed to show us is some new footage!! They have plenty of build (or do they?) that they can take small snippets of... how f****ing hard is that?? They have been working on this game for 10 YEARS!!! Are you telling me they have nothing to show after it's been a year since the last trailer? Are these guys a bunch of idiots?

Who cares about f***ing Type-0.... knowing sqeenix it's going to be a straight up port of a PSP game and it will feel like you are playing a watered down hand held game on a console. There's already a fan translation out for the PSP so no thanks SE. Why don't you just give us what we want.... FFXV and FF7 reamke.... that's ALL you have to do to make 80% of your fanbase love you again.

Kinda agree with everything but this. Hell to the no.

That's why I said 80% of their fanbase.... not the 20% hipster nerds who act like FF7 is one of their worst FF's and FF6 is better.... lmao!!

MetalKeiya posted...

Pass some to me.

Also, an FFVII remake is probably the last thing Square Enix will do before it gets eaten alive by FFVII fans who are "disappointed" that the remake did not live to their extremely high, entitled standards.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be complaining and playing the FFVII "remake" on PC. With mods.

There are such things as a good remake.... have you played RE1 remake on GC? It was the perfect remake, nothing was taken out from the original, everything was enhanced... the style and atmosphere was intact except somehow made even better.... they can do something like this for FF7 without radically changing the game or the music or the style
---
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN [TBA]
spend more time naked in change room than actually lifting
#27foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 2:43:53 AM
JackHawk94 posted...
FFVII as an ARPG

SE.. make it happen.

You mean Crisis Core? Or a FF that plays like Kingdom Hearts?

No thanks
---
#28EjectedGamerPosted 6/11/2014 2:50:30 AM
foxyReyoko posted...
That's why I said 80% of their fanbase.... not the 20% hipster nerds who act like FF7 is one of their worst FF's and FF6 is better.... lmao!!

Oooooh so now I'm a hipster and a nerd. And yeah, I like VI better. Does it hurt?
---
Zanmato>>>>>>>>>>>>Zantetsuken
#29foxyReyoko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 3:01:08 AM
EjectedGamer posted...
foxyReyoko posted...

Oooooh so now I'm a hipster and a nerd. And yeah, I like VI better. Does it hurt?

You are just wrong, that's all. I know people have different opinions but thinking FF6 is better than FF7 is just stupid and delusional. Even SE would not agree with you
---
#30Seiten_TaisenPosted 6/11/2014 3:08:05 AM
foxyReyoko posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
foxyReyoko posted...

You are just wrong, that's all. I know people have different opinions but thinking FF6 is better than FF7 is just stupid and delusional. Even SE would not agree with you

I lol'd. There are 2 RPG debates:

Which is the better FF, 6 or 7?

And

Which is the best RPG, FF 6 or Chrono Trigger?

As you can see, 7 is not the common factor. 7 was my first RPG ever. Even with nostalgia backing it, it no where compares to 6 or CT.