This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So Monolith announced X last year.
1 year ago#31
Aadiboy2 posted...
Adalwulfy posted...
Aadiboy2 posted...
To be fair, X has much worse graphics than FFXV.

You are everything that's wrong with gamers.

I mean, of course it's going to be finished earlier...the graphics aren't good. Hell, even the original Versus XIII looks better than X.

lol you are being ridiculous.. Games like ff vi have terrible graphics... X's are more than passable.. I have no issues with them.
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
1 year ago#32
jelash posted...
Gotta buy them both!

Definitely. :-)
---
PS4: Bloodborne
Wii U: Mario Kart 8, X
1 year ago#33
VanilleHopen posted...

lol you are being ridiculous.. Games like ff vi have terrible graphics... X's are more than passable.. I have no issues with them.

A game from 1994...
You don't say?

And for their time they were really good graphics.
---
Favorite RPGs of all time: Phantasy Star IV, Lunar EBC, Baldur's Gate SoA, FFVI, DQV&VII, Fallout 2, Tales of Rebirth, LoH Series.
1 year ago#34
Xenoblade X is more Xenoblade, which is fine and dandy. It's also almost definitely will be more well-received than FFXV when the latter is out, god knows when.

I'm still looking forward to FFXV more just because.
1 year ago#35
TehAssasin posted...
Xenoblade X is more Xenoblade, which is fine and dandy. It's also almost definitely will be more well-received than FFXV when the latter is out, god knows when.

I'm still looking forward to FFXV more just because.

Same here, though Bloodborne is slowly taking top place in my book.
---
PS4: Bloodborne
Wii U: Mario Kart 8, X
1 year ago#36
Aadiboy2 posted...
To be fair, X has much worse graphics than FFXV.

On top of the game being basically the same as the last one. Also they really didn't show that much new stuff.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
1 year ago#37
Adalwulfy posted...
VanilleHopen posted...

A game from 1994...
You don't say?

And for their time they were really good graphics.

the for their time argument doesn't really work for me.. If you are ok with ff vi's graphics you should be more than ok with X's graphics as x's are far superior..

I personally am not ok with ff vi's graphics.. I think they suck.. They are little sprites and they are all ugly.. I don't want to play an rpg where I cannot see the expression in my characters face.. TO not be able to see the emotion in their finest and worst moments..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
1 year ago#38
TehAssasin posted...
It's also almost definitely will be more well-received than FFXV when the latter is out, god knows when.

Luckily that doesn't matter at all when gamers are as big a joke as they are.

I'm hyped for both though.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
1 year ago#39
I have 0 faith in SE these days. And since Xenoblade was much better than anything SE have crapped out in the last gen im far more interested in Xenoblade 2 than FF15 right now.
---
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
1 year ago#40
People will be expecting a game that was worth 8 years of development, but they fear a Duke Nukem Forever that hardly feels like a game that had more than 6 months of development time.

Xenoblade Chronicles is just an RPG with a regular development cycle. FFXV has had a generation swap and several FF's holding it back severely. From KH, FFXIII's sequels, even FF Type-0's PS4 version.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XV
  3. So Monolith announced X last year.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived