Do you guys think this game will be good for beginners?

#21Noctis___CaelumPosted 8/15/2014 8:58:44 PM
Man I just youtube-ed KH. Those character designed are weird.Kinda looks kiddie/wack too much

And like how's that related to FF anyway? I've seen KH being mentioned often here but never thought much about it until now
---
I see dead people! (^ ^;)
#22King999888Posted 8/15/2014 9:00:40 PM
Noctis___Caelum posted...
And like how's that related to FF anyway? I've seen KH being mentioned often here but never thought much about it until now

It's made by SE.
---
ExtremeLight - So yeaaa, Google b****!
#23FinalXemnasPosted 8/15/2014 9:01:31 PM
Man I just youtube-ed KH. Those character designed are weird.Kinda looks kiddie/wack too much

You do know that FFXV was not the only thing that was announced by SQEX at 2013? Plus KH has FF character cameos.
---
"No more eternal than that radiance of yours."
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DBZ_Freak21.png
#24JuicyHamburg3rPosted 8/15/2014 9:02:41 PM

It has FF cameos and is made by Nomura who is directing FFXV.

It is arguably a great game series. I say arguably cause its controversial on this board and some people here dislike it.
But it's a nice game.
---
-The Juiciest Hamburg3r-
http://i.imgur.com/poo2Ml6.jpg
#25Extreme_lightPosted 8/15/2014 9:03:20 PM

The games were made with a kid audience in mind.

It has key FF characters and its creator is working on this game and you.
---
Of course sometime ish goes down when there's a billion dollars on the elevator!
"The world we purport to know is ever changing, ending as we speak."
#26Noctis___CaelumPosted 8/15/2014 9:53:30 PM
FinalXemnas posted...

You do know that FFXV was not the only thing that was announced by SQEX at 2013? Plus KH has FF character cameos.

I had no idea! I saw my first FF trailer this year and I thought it was awesome. Hence why I'm here as much as I can. I used to only watch E3 cause of CoDs, Battlefields, GTAs and a couple of PC games. Didn't even know the scope FF had before....

JuicyHamburg3r posted...

It has FF cameos and is made by Nomura who is directing FFXV.

It is arguably a great game series. I say arguably cause its controversial on this board and some people here dislike it.
But it's a nice game.

Yeah, I noticed that when you guys hate something, it's something to behold.

Extreme_light posted...
<

The games were made with a kid audience in mind.

It has key FF characters and its creator is working on this game and you.

King999888 posted...
<

It's made by SE.

Never owned a Sony system before. Imagine how it is to google/wiki/youtube stuffs I don't understand in this board. Up till now, always been Xbox-ian. I mean like, dude, Xbox live fests every other weekends, guys!

But now I know better. I've been raiding other classes at school for other hidden FF-bros to help me in this holy quest.
---
I see dead people! (^ ^;)
#27Lunar_SoulPosted 8/16/2014 12:07:56 AM
of course it will be. It's 2014, "normal" difficulty nowadays usually means "you'd need to be braindead or seriously unlucky to lose".

Compare to something like SMT: Nocturne. That game's level difficulty is what should be the "normal" for RPGs.
---
Hurray for doing nothing...
#28The_Undying_84Posted 8/16/2014 1:49:14 AM
JuicyHamburg3r posted...
No. Cause this FF is so different.

This is an ARPG. I know a friend who hates all other FF game but is totally psyched for this game.
Yes this may ease them in. But this game is so different compared to the others that it'll be...odd, I guess, for them to go from this to the others.

This. It could be a completely separate series (and should be.......), this game doesn't prepare you for other FF's at all. It's as different as Tactics.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#29rainmcmanisPosted 8/18/2014 12:21:46 PM
Since games today hold your hand and protect you from the big scary monsters, yes. It will be a dumbed down easy mode sparkly shiny graphics somewhat playable FMV game like most of the stuff out there being produced nowadays.
#30vinan123Posted 8/18/2014 1:15:26 PM
I remember the original FF(psp version) and XII were pretty hard in the beginning. But that was back when I was a noob at video games. You seem to be pretty used to FF games so you probably won't have a hard time. If you've never played a game with real time combat though it might be a little different.

And the first Kingdom Hearts is the hardest game I ever played. But that was the first RPG/ game that I ever played. Only other thing I seriously played was pokemon and i sucked at that too.