You guys do realize that....

#71FireMage7777Posted 8/18/2014 4:01:16 PM
EjectedGamer posted...
jelash posted...
We need a new pool.

A question: who's worse on this board?
A) SquareEnix / FF XV defenders
or
B) People who claim that FF is dead since 2001./2002.

C. People who claim that the hate cycle is real. They're the worst.

D People who claim it doesn't exist, when it has visibly existed since 1997
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer
#72johndoejrPosted 8/18/2014 4:03:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#73johndoejrPosted 8/18/2014 4:05:05 PM
vinan123 posted...
I'm not sure what's going on at SE but I'm not really mad at them. Another thing to remember is that this game will be HUGE if they do this right. If this game is like most FF games and JRPGs then this game could have as much content as skyrim, or maybe more. Remember that city in last year's trailer with the water dragon? Remember Noct's home town? We'll be able to explore every inch of those cities, each individual skyscraper. There will be airships, and a world map which means we will probably be able to control those airships. We'll also be able to drive cars. All these things indicate the game is going to be massive. That, along with the fact that the years following the game's first announcement XIII was the bigger focus, and then they decided to make sequels for that. There were also alot of KH games coming out and Nomura had to focus on those games more. Then there's type-0, which Nomura also did a bit of work for. Then XIV, which Nomura probably didn't work on, but was probably a big project for the entire company. Nomura wants this game to be as good as it can possibly be and that's why he's always pushing it back. He could've just given up on the game and released a half assed game that didn't have everything he wanted in it. At least now the game is a numbered title so it's basically Square's biggest project at the moment.

Well, what if the game didn't turn out how you expected. It could fail like xiii. Even if it's a decent game, 8 years is way too long to wait for an okay game. It should at least be as good as vii or something along the lines of it.
#74Extreme_lightPosted 8/18/2014 5:19:40 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
jelash posted...
We need a new pool.

or

E.) All of the Above.
---
In this dying world, nothing is more precious than time. Why do you waste it on me? Does my victory still sting? Do you seek vindication?"
#wokeuplikedis
#75PainsPerceptionPosted 8/18/2014 6:25:04 PM
Extreme_light posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
jelash posted...
We need a new pool.

or

E.) All of the Above.

F.) none of the above >:|
---
The Official SUN TZU of the FFXV board
Clap if you're happy- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
#76ShocknaPosted 8/18/2014 6:28:51 PM
EjectedGamer posted...

Anyone who denies it wasn't around when X released, or when XII released. In the case of the former, complaints about extreme linearity and hallway jokes in every other topic, and in the latter, frequent claims that it didn't feel like a FF game (I thought it did, but that's because I played XI for the two years before XII came out).

It's definitely a lot bigger (or more vocal, I haven't paid attention to the names) for XIII, but to say that it doesn't exist? Come on. A lot of the X hate was for most of the same reasons that XIII is complained about.
---
PSN: Shockna-
BBCP: Relius/Arakune/Mu-12
#77JuicyHamburg3rPosted 8/18/2014 6:28:59 PM
Extreme_light posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
EjectedGamer posted...
jelash posted...
We need a new pool.

or

E.) All of the Above.

Bravo, EL.
---
-The Juiciest Hamburg3r-
http://i.imgur.com/poo2Ml6.jpg
#78BlazingRainPosted 8/18/2014 10:32:06 PM
Shockna posted...
EjectedGamer posted...

Anyone who denies it wasn't around when X released, or when XII released. In the case of the former, complaints about extreme linearity and hallway jokes in every other topic, and in the latter, frequent claims that it didn't feel like a FF game (I thought it did, but that's because I played XI for the two years before XII came out).

It's definitely a lot bigger (or more vocal, I haven't paid attention to the names) for XIII, but to say that it doesn't exist? Come on. A lot of the X hate was for most of the same reasons that XIII is complained about.

It definitely has existed. The only guess I can make as to why some would completely deny this is that they're either a troll or pretend that they've been a fanof the series longer than they actually have for whatever reason.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#79BlazingRainPosted 8/18/2014 10:37:06 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
I heard Dark Souls was a tad bit harder. Whats you guys opinion on this?

It's definitely harder to cheese (a lot of bosses in Demon's Souls have blind spots where they can't attack you), so for that alone it's probably harder.

I actually haven't gotten around to beating the game lol. I started out loving it, but it started dragging near the end with a really annoying sequence of areas and so I have a save near the end of the game.

It's still a great game, but I think in terms of pacing Demon's has it beat flat out.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#80heartlesshero17Posted 8/19/2014 2:18:39 AM
BlazingRain posted...
heartlesshero17 posted...
I heard Dark Souls was a tad bit harder. Whats you guys opinion on this?

It's definitely harder to cheese (a lot of bosses in Demon's Souls have blind spots where they can't attack you), so for that alone it's probably harder.

I actually haven't gotten around to beating the game lol. I started out loving it, but it started dragging near the end with a really annoying sequence of areas and so I have a save near the end of the game.

It's still a great game, but I think in terms of pacing Demon's has it beat flat out.

Thanks for that. Just wanted some extra opinions since I may play dark souls directly after this

Or finish Metroid Prime. One of those 2
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye