This game shouldn't even come out at this point

#81Knight_AuronPosted 8/19/2014 6:49:19 PM
lovbbws posted...
Knight_Auron posted...
As a late baby and 90s child I was playing video games and using computer way before everyone on this board who was even born.

70s child here, sorry not even close hehe ;)

If you are 70s child, you were a 80s teen. If you lived in portland and go to arcades there and have camera or a video you could took photo of video evidence of 1981 Polybius arcade game.
---
Toxic Berries
#82Extreme_lightPosted 8/19/2014 7:27:47 PM
Knight_Auron posted...
As a late baby and 90s child I was playing video games and using computer way before everyone on this board who was even born.

You do realize that there are people on here from the 60s right?
---
In this dying world, nothing is more precious than time. Why do you waste it on me? Does my victory still sting? Do you seek vindication?"
#wokeuplikedis
#83MysteryVeilPosted 8/19/2014 7:34:01 PM
Extreme_light posted...
Knight_Auron posted...

Well, in that case I don't feel so old now. :)
---
Mind Zero: 28% to trophy goal.
"All those who live must some day die. It is our fate." -Minwu (Final Fantasy II)
#84Cyanide_MuffinPosted 8/19/2014 7:36:50 PM
darealest47 posted...
At this point this game is GUARANTEED to disappoint a big chunk of FF fans. Notice how I said FF fans specifically not just general fans of RPGs. It's not even a 'when', IF this game comes out it'll come out Duke Nukem Forever style and that'll be the final burial of this series after FF13.

It's a lose-lose situation. We may never get to play this but at the same time this has potential to pull a DNF if not 'when' IF it comes out. Why they didn't just made the damn FF7 remake like their FF10 remake I'll never know.

FFX wasn't a full remake though. Remaking FFVII and bringing the graphics up to par with nowadays would likely take a great deal more effort than X did. Not saying that I would disdain them remaking the old games (and I mean actually remaking, not just touching up their graphics here and there).
---
3DS FC: 3265-6137-5255
#85WhyitEarpPosted 8/19/2014 7:44:50 PM
There's no way it can be nearly as horrible as XIII Saga. But I agree with your point that if it's bad, it could be the death nail for the series, possibly the company. I keep hearing Square Enix is a big flop away from bankruptcy
#86Extreme_lightPosted 8/19/2014 7:59:31 PM
WhyitEarp posted...
There's no way it can be nearly as horrible as XIII Saga. But I agree with your point that if it's bad, it could be the death nail for the series, possibly the company. I keep hearing Square Enix is a big flop away from bankruptcy

SE is a BIG company. They would need at least 2 or 3 FF14 1.0 to be all broke.
---
In this dying world, nothing is more precious than time. Why do you waste it on me? Does my victory still sting? Do you seek vindication?"
#wokeuplikedis
#87InfinityOver0Posted 8/19/2014 8:01:20 PM
whats up with all these troll topics lately? this board used to be better than that
---
For the Zerg!
natural doctrine 9/28 !
#88judge-salPosted 8/19/2014 8:04:59 PM
Extreme_light posted...
WhyitEarp posted...

SE is a BIG company. They would need at least 2 or 3 FF14 1.0 to be all broke.

or just 1 awful movie
---
Currently Playing: VP: Lenneth, Persona 3P, Crisis Core
Second Chance: FFVIII, FFVI, and maybe FFVII
#89darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:06:11 PM
MysteryVeil posted...
Extreme_light posted...
Knight_Auron posted...

Well, in that case I don't feel so old now. :)

One of the mods is over 100 years old.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#90FireMage7777Posted 8/19/2014 8:10:23 PM
Archangel489 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
darealest47 posted...
A gigantic LMAO at firemage saying FF13 is better than TLOU
You can have opinions but that subjective opinion is laughable.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact. The only thing TLOU really has going for it is story. The graphics are average, and the gameplay is mediocre at best

opinion FF8 is bad
fact: I think ff8 is bad
Opinion: A girls face is the most attractive part of her
Fact: The universe is roughly 13.7 billion years old

The syntax of not liking VIII would be "I don't like VIII"
VIII isn't bad
---
I'm so awesome Gavirulax uses alts and forged PMs to try and troll me
Licensed troll slayer