Brutal Combo

• Topic Archived

User Info: AzNx92

7 years ago#1
How does the brutal combo work? I mean when I press square cross square, in between the combo, they punch me back. I've tried pressing it fast, slow, whatever I could think of.

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

7 years ago#2
It's square triangle square.
I am an genius -

User Info: AzNx92

7 years ago#3
Sorry about that, yes, I did press square triangle square not cross. Just a mistake in typing.

User Info: tagamaynila425

7 years ago#4
Press triangle the moment the first punch lands. Practice at the boat to perfect the timing.
Fuelled by Caffeine

User Info: DarkAbyss10

7 years ago#5
Tap Triangle DURING the first punch, and press square again DURING the 2nd. always works for me.

User Info: aaroncort

7 years ago#6
thanks, I was having trouble with it too.
Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

User Info: st017

7 years ago#7
For me I hit square, triangle, wait a second, then hit square again. If you tap the third one without a pause the person you are fighting hits you almost every time.

User Info: aaroncort

7 years ago#8
Also mashing buttons won't work. I'm a button masher and usually quickly press sq, sq,sq until it hits and then try to press tri but that doesn't work. you have to hit each button only once.
Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

User Info: silver_fox_123

7 years ago#9
I never manage to get the brutal combo to work if I hit the next button at the moment the punches connect. I can guarentee myself a 100% success rate only by pressing the button for the next blow a split second after the punch connects.
PSN - xofrevlise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived