The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Final Boss on Crushing

#1Unclm311Posted 1/30/2010 10:13:49 AM
Can anyone help me? The first area is simple: Hide with shotgun... then I get to the next area, by the time i have two of the reinforcements left, he has already destroyed all my cover. I'm using the M4... anyone have any tips? I'd love to beat this game on my snow day from work :-P
#2Ultimate_TimmehPosted 1/30/2010 1:38:07 PM
First area: hide with shotgun. Shoot the enemies, pick up their M4's, go to second area.
Second area: trigger enemies and run back to the first area. You can basically do the
same thing you did in the first area now. Hide behind one of the containers and pick 'em
off one by one.
Third area: same thing.

It's really easy. On all difficulties.
---
"Once upon a time there was this guy. And he was awesome. The end.
Except that his parents were murdered. To death. BY MURDERERS."
#3Unclm311(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2010 2:05:46 PM
OH WOW!! I never even thought of running back! Thanks so much :)
#4Ultimate_TimmehPosted 1/30/2010 2:27:18 PM
No problem.
---
#5VigrimPosted 1/30/2010 9:56:02 PM
I just finished Crushing an hour ago. On the second area after you kill the first 2 guys advance near the 2 crates to trigger the 2 other enemies. On the third wave try to take out 2 enemies then roll to the single crate (as the two your using as cover are about to break). Kill the third on the stairs, then wait for the grenade launcher dude to shoot. After that shoot him quick!
---
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls 2,CoD MW3,God of War 4,GTA5,Suikoden 6,FFXIV Beta
#6exploseph51Posted 1/31/2010 7:15:38 AM
1st area: There is a wall to the right that you can hide behind and still kill enemies from. It can't break.

2nd area: Grab the M4s and stand on top of the boxes between area 1 and 2. You can pick off enemies with pretty good cover. If you run out of ammo, grab the M4s behind the boxes.

3rd area: Hide behind the boxes and just shoot. I didn't find the 3rd area too hard. For me it was mostly the 2nd.

Then just follow him up and beat him.
---
Me and moi boiking gang!
Gamer Tag: exploseph51
#7Ultimate_TimmehPosted 1/31/2010 2:22:36 PM
I actually said the exact same thing.
---
#8The VexPosted 2/1/2010 1:38:44 AM
For some reason I found the first area to be the hardest. Mostly because I became so impatient. The second area I think works if you move from box to box way before they are destroyed. Then you have the option of moving back for cover.
---
This all started with PONG.