Final boss.... (spoilers)

#1chaoscontrol325Posted 11/25/2012 5:32:09 PM
Overall, I liked the game, but that final boss was among the dumbest and most frustrating bosses I have ever played. Why can't developers tell "hard" and "needlessly frustrating" apart?
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#2Hum_WhaPosted 11/25/2012 5:54:09 PM
i don't honestly feel like finishing it so stupid.
#3joaquintallPosted 11/25/2012 8:00:08 PM
Once you know what to do, the boss is RIDICULOUSLY easy. I beat him on Crushing first try. He shoots three times before he needs to reload, that's your cue to move. You have to move three times before you can get close enough to hit him. Follow the prompts for the hand-to-hand combat. He will punch you a few times, and then go for his weapon. Get to him AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, follow the prompts again, and it's over.
#4chaoscontrol325(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 5:49:11 PM
joaquintall posted...
Once you know what to do, the boss is RIDICULOUSLY easy. I beat him on Crushing first try. He shoots three times before he needs to reload, that's your cue to move. You have to move three times before you can get close enough to hit him. Follow the prompts for the hand-to-hand combat. He will punch you a few times, and then go for his weapon. Get to him AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, follow the prompts again, and it's over.

I don't like games in general that goes most of the game without QTE and then tosses one or two in just for the heck of it at random occasions. If a game consists of a lot of QTE, then fine, at least I know it's coming. But games that does what Uncharted does? No, I hate it and it's stupid.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#5KryptoPyro13Posted 11/26/2012 10:09:25 PM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
joaquintall posted...

I don't like games in general that goes most of the game without QTE and then tosses one or two in just for the heck of it at random occasions. If a game consists of a lot of QTE, then fine, at least I know it's coming. But games that does what Uncharted does? No, I hate it and it's stupid.

Uncharted 3 is a bit better... On Crushing (I dunno if it's the same in 1 since apperantly playing on Normal does nothing in U1), there isn't even a button on the screen.
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"
#6Oak_TeaPosted 12/27/2012 9:43:36 PM
I found the boss to be pretty easy. Figuring out what to do felt pretty natural given how I played the game. It seemed like the game geared you towards the strategy of taking cover, taking out the enemies more "in the open" while avoiding heavy fire, then charging the hidden enemies.

Unless it's much harder on Crushing, because that difficulty level is kicking my ass.
---
Now playing: Rock Band 3, PS3 Collections