Which is the best Uncharted?

#1wanna300454Posted 2/18/2013 10:30:17 AM
Hi there. I'm an Uncharted junky. I've been excited about the series since the very first game and plan on being a hardcore fan till the final game is shipped.

Now I know that lots of critics and people alike agree that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the best in the series and one of the best games of all time, but I've come to share my thoughts. No, I personally enjoyed Uncharted 1 more than 2 or 3.

My main reasons include the environments, just how lush and green they where. You could practically smell the jungle, and the caves where dark and spooky too, they really gave me a sense of "Maybe something bad could happen down here". The buildings looked as if they had been standing for hundreds of years and whenever something bad happened *SPOILER* when for example Elena got lost *SPOILER ENDS* I really felt worried.

Puzzles played a bigger role in the first game than any other. They required thinking, but if you where capable, you'd have been delighted to find out how the answer was meant to be found.

*MAJOR SPOILER*
Another big reason as to why this is my favorite is the part where you're inside a nazi ship looking for the power generator and the undead Spaniards come lurking from the shadows. Those things made me feel genuinely scared. And at the end, it was an amazing plot twist.
*MAJOR SPOILER ENDS*

So yeah, basically that's why I'm more in favor Uncharted: Drakes Fortune than any of the other sequels. What's your favorite Uncharted game, I'd love to hear your opinions :)
#2SmackemsPosted 2/21/2013 10:06:31 PM
Uncharted 2. It's like 7 or 8 in my top 10 games of all time. Similarly to you enjoying the jungle environments, I really loved the snowy environments. Literally everything else in that game tickled my fancy, too. The enemy spawning has been universally bad in every game, however.
---
Common sense is the most uncommon thing in the world-some dude.
#3most_games_r_okPosted 2/22/2013 12:33:08 PM
Uncharted 2. Literally everything in it is superior to the first one, unless you wanted to see more Sully.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Micer101.png
#4natey2k4Posted 3/14/2013 9:57:14 PM
I love 1 (environments, story) and 3 (story, gameplay). I'd say mine would go 1, 3, 2. But all three games are 10/10 for me.