ROFL, best post all night.
---
tats nice
#42Blade_MyrmidonPosted 11/23/2007 3:28:42 AMmessage detail
Nice topic.
---
Squiggly nose!
#43earthmaster3Posted 11/23/2007 5:58:25 AMmessage detail
Largo the Berzerker does make an appearence, doesn't he? Not as a playable carachter, but you see him in the 'Calil' info in Chapter 2 or three of part 2, isn't he the one that introduces you to Danved?
---
Current Jinchuriki of da_real_Shukaku, and the Sanbi, and Nibi, too
Go look at my Quote, please?
#44Reknamarken999Posted 11/23/2007 8:09:12 AMmessage detail
whoa

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
This actually got made?
Good jorb.
---

BEAR FORCE ONE!, BOSTON, Hub of Hockey! Oh yeah!!
#45BerserkBladePosted 11/23/2007 9:50:59 AMmessage detail
"Oguma
Gato

Donít worry too much about them though as none are really in here, and even if they were, it doesnít affect gameplay knowing about what they are called."

Not entirely true.

Nolan can actually qualify pretty easily as an Oguma. He's your best earlygamer by far [Higher str and better weapon than Ed, even some more HP and def] and He'l grow out of his habit of not doubling pretty quickly. He's not quite as good as Sothe earlygame, but he isn't far behind.

Sanaki completley qualifies as a Gato. Joins at the very end of the game with excellent bases.
---
Current number of people who hate Fire Emblem 4: 9 Down with 13! Cutthroatbeetchftw
#46SleepyMagePosted 11/23/2007 11:50:36 AMmessage detail
"Largo the Berzerker does make an appearence, doesn't he? Not as a playable carachter, but you see him in the 'Calil' info in Chapter 2 or three of part 2, isn't he the one that introduces you to Danved?"

yep, he actually makes quite a few appearences.
---
Serenes Forest
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/elaice/
#47sluhlinkPosted 11/23/2007 12:17:03 PMmessage detail
No. Astra and all other mastery skills cannot critical. They changed Astra to 5 hits at full damage instead of 5 at half damage like it was in PoR so they took out the ability to critical.

Also points are definetly not there anymore. I forged 6 weapons on my normal mode playthrough and never sold anything.
#48Iv20swd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2007 12:19:04 PMmessage detail
For Largo, the question was supposed to be in reference eo who you can play as.

"No. Astra and all other mastery skills cannot critical. They changed Astra to 5 hits at full damage instead of 5 at half damage like it was in PoR so they took out the ability to critical."

I noticed that, and thought that they seemed over powered, but thanks.

"Also points are definetly not there anymore. I forged 6 weapons on my normal mode playthrough and never sold anything."

Yeah, we have that established/
#49Groudon_is_GoldPosted 11/23/2007 12:27:18 PMmessage detail
So spamming with the silver card won't help much huh?
---
..at first I was like, isn't he red on the cover. Then my friend yelled "Holy **** your Groudon is gold!!" That's when I learned about shiny pokemon.
#50kingogtheingdawPosted 11/23/2007 12:38:13 PMmessage detail
good info.
---
The Guild of Extraordinary Heroes Co-guild master and High Assassin (Guildmaster) of the Circle of Ossus